Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Patriots AFC Divisonal Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know what is going to happen. The Texans fans will brag all offseason that they won a playoff game again vs. the Bengals and that they won the division by 1 game even though the crappy Colts with the QB who cannot measure up to RG3 knocked them out of homefield advantage.

Don't forget, blame the refs for every loss

Now I know what is going to happen. The Texans fans will brag all offseason that they won a playoff game again vs. the Bengals and that they won the division by 1 game even though the crappy Colts with the QB who cannot measure up to RG3 knocked them out of homefield advantage.

I wonder what the score would be if this was in Houston, haha . It would probably be a much better game. Only if the kings of the AFC weren't dethroned by a patchwork rookie Colts team.

It's not like Colts fans have not done their fair share of ref blaming over the years. There is a faction in every fanbase that will blame the refs after every loss. You can't act like that faction speaks for the whole.

Every game in Colts history they have lost has been at the hands of refs!!!!!

Even when they where blown out 41-0 @ NY in the playoffs it was all on the refs......

haha

I don't agree with Phil Simms' logic prior to that 2-point conversion. He said you should kick the extra point now and wait to go for 2 on the next TD because if you go for 2 now and don't get it then you need two TDs. Well, if you wait and go for 2 on the next TD and don't get it, you still need another TD. At the end of the day, you need two TDs and a FG and one of the TDs has to have a 2-point conversion. It doesn't matter whether you go for 2 on the first TD or the second TD. I actually prefer to go for 2 after the first TD. That way, you know whether you need a TD and a FG or you need two TDs. If you need two TDs, then you might want to go into more of a hurry-up offense on your next possession than you would if you only needed one TD and a FG. Knowing that up front can help you make more effective use of your possessions.

Look all the losers blaming the refs.

That was a clear hold.

It was a hold, but come on, the ball wasn't even going to him, and it was batted down anyway. Not saying it decided the game, but that was one that should have been a no call