Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Maybe we're their Jaguars.   Something always goes wrong when they play us.   But nothing is going to beat that KC playoff game!
    • Which could actually work in our favor it will likely push him down towards the mid to late 1st round at best. We always have the issue of not finishing low enough to get a top notch QB.
    • I am surprised they wouldn't try Jackson as a FB blocker on some plays.
    • Too quick to throw in towel? It's been 6 years of this junk. 6 years. Same story different players.    Your last paragraph is the same thing that is said year after year. Just give it time so they will gel, blah, blah, blah. Pffft.    This offense after 3 games is dead last in the NFL. Dead Last. After 6 years, this team should at least be extremely close to seriously competing and it is NOT!! An offense that, other than the Ryan, Pierce and Woods, were completely overlooked this off-season and Ryan has been god-awful. Call me crazy but I was one who told you he was washed up, but why listen to me?   I want this team to lose so these bozos, i.e. Reich and Ballard are sent packing, and we can get a legitimate front office with an actual plan, and I also want a legitimate opportunity to grab a potential franchise QB in 2023 so we don't have to be hamstrung to washed up Ryan next year.   If this team somehow makes the playoffs because of being in a terrible division, how does that help the future of this team where you have a coach who is more suitable as a coordinator and a GM who is so arrogant and cheap that he consistently puts this team in a crippling situation year after year?    Other than YOU and @2006Coltsbestever and whatever other old guys who want to always just brow beat those of us who really know what bad football looks and smells like, and for yawl being able to cheer lead some victories, what's the end game here?   Because it certainly isn't a Super Bowl.         
    • I think Kelly and smith are both struggling because they are worried about Pinter.
  • Members

• nmesc25

nmesc25 4

Rookie
    • Nesjan3

Nesjan3 1,693

• gnet550

gnet550 226

• NorthernColt

NorthernColt 438

• erock

erock 1