Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Odd, Yet Funny Observation

Andy

This isn't exactly going to change your days for better or for worse, but I thought you guys should notice something interesting.

With the exception of Darius Butler, every person on the Injury Report (11 guys), has a "below the waist" injuries. They either have a knee, ankle or foot injury. No head, no hand, no chest, just that. Find that to be a really funny coincidence

Either way, it seems that the Colts could have the best physios in the world, and have the best trainers, but they'll find a way to get injured. darn shame.

Those below the waist injuries are the worst. Except for the behind your back kind. Or the right under your nose ones.

Seriously though, that is kind of odd. I guess you could look at it as they're doing something at least half right?

Now that is optimistic haha

Actually, the whole Colts roster is day-to-day with 'sore buttocks' after Sunday's beatdown...

OOOOO!!!

Texans too

I think that your miniscule, semi-hidden, fine print of a comment should be made a bit larger Vance...Since you seemed to have some computer issues when you typed those two words..I'll re-type them for you...and I added a few exclamation points so that no one could miss this well-observed comment..

TEXANS TOO!!!!!

Well, there's my good deed for the day...... :D :D :D :D

Rats...FTW beat me to it...

Edited by Colt Fan 4 Life

Actually, the whole Colts roster is day-to-day with 'sore buttocks' after Sunday's beatdown...

OOOOO!!!

Texans too

Colts > Packers and the Packers > Texans.

Now, using the transitive property, Colts > Texans ;)

no other comparisons please lol