Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cut Collie. OMG it's either he is out with a concussion and now a knee. I don't want to be heartless, but if you can cut ties with Manning, then you can surely cut ties with Collie. We have enough WRs, so lets use his spot for a LB that can tackle, or a OL who can run block.

Peyton and Collie are two completely different situations. You can't even compare the two.

haha anyone else see Luck there? Rips his helmet off and swears. Arians comes up to him and Luck becomes calm and collected and understands exactly what happened. Arians goes away and Luck swears again

awful throw. one of the worst throws i've seen in ANY game this NFL season. I don't know WHAT he was thinking. Just nuts and I'

m done with this. It's easy to tell whats going to happen now. MJD will score just like I correctly predicted the last time they scored with MJD. just look it up, i was correct and I am correct this time too. just wait, i am sick to my stomach about that last INT by LUCK, it just looked awful. We also have two players lost SATELE and COLLIE. oh my, MJD is killing us.

awful throw. one of the worst throws i've seen in ANY game this NFL season. I don't know WHAT he was thinking. Just nuts and I'

m done with this. It's easy to tell whats going to happen now. MJD will score just like I correctly predicted the last time they scored with MJD. just look it up, i was correct and I am correct this time too. just wait, i am sick to my stomach about that last INT by LUCK, it just looked awful. We also have two players lost SATELE and COLLIE. oh my, MJD is killing us.

Wow.

Go away.

you were wrong, they only got a field goal

I know that but with the concussion and now this he should think about retiring.

If he was fine coming back from the concussions before, I don't think it should enter into the decision. These are two separate issues. In any case, let's wait and determine the exact severity of the injury before we start speculating. But, ultimately, it's about coming back from the knee injury at this point. His concussion history doesn't carry any more or less weight than it did before.