Recommended Posts

Never thought Colts would have interest after drafting two running backs. Still a good player.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MTC said:

Never thought Colts would have interest after drafting two running backs. Still a good player.

100% agree. Too crowded as is. Feel like we have more than enough to have an efficient running game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheMose said:

100% agree. Too crowded as is. Feel like we have more than enough to have an efficient running game

An established running back at a good price is never bad when you have unproven running backs. Let's just hope our core group can stay healthy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's a huge disappointment.  I hope the rookies can pass block better that Mack.  For that matter let's hope they can run inside too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he is a perfect compliment for what Carolina does. Great fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

we did'nt need him anyway. I actually hope Bryce Love falls to the colts 2019 ohhh yeaaaah

Too small. We need someone with size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

An established running back at a good price is never bad when you have unproven running backs. Let's just hope our core group can stay healthy

We have two established running backs plus 2 others with experience.  We only have the 2 drafted that are unproven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They let go of Jonathan Stewart and C.J. Anderson fell in their laps. Panthers are always that team that runs hot and cold. It is a good chance, given the NFC South history, they win that division again and are in the playoffs again.

 

Given his pass protection skills, Cam might get more protection from his RB this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2018 at 10:23 AM, chad72 said:

They let go of Jonathan Stewart and C.J. Anderson fell in their laps. Panthers are always that team that runs hot and cold. It is a good chance, given the NFC South history, they win that division again and are in the playoffs again.

 

Given his pass protection skills, Cam might get more protection from his RB this time.

NFC is so competitive this year. Every team as of right now, has a guy at QB that they can peg as either ‘the franchise QB’ or the ‘future franchise QB’. Obviously some of those guys will burn out, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen it end up that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.