Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Morrison signed

RockThatBlue

3 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

I'm trying my hardest to get excited about this guy. But something's not allowing me. He was a good college player, but I honestly don't think he'll be that good of a pro player.

At least see what he looks like when at 100%. Most think he played last year while still recovering from 2014 injury.

Most of these dudes incorrectly wrote him off when they looked at his 5.1 40 yard dash.  Even when they were told it was due to him rehabbing from a knee injury they still keep pouring on the gas.  Morrison can play and they will soon find out that is exactly the case.

4 hours ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

I'm trying my hardest to get excited about this guy. But something's not allowing me. He was a good college player, but I honestly don't think he'll be that good of a pro player.

If anythimg, im warming up to him. He wont be a huge contributor year 1 absent injury, but i think he will be a solid player.

9 hours ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Our new DC was one of the best linebacker coaches in the entire league, that right there should give you hope that Morrison can become a good player...

I like it!  Only a couple more to go.  Let's get these guys signed so there are no worries come training camp.  The staff, particularly Pags, REALLY spoke highly of this guy.  Let's hope they are smarter than the rest of the league.

If Morrison is even half the player was that we drafted out of Florida in the '99 draft he will be outstanding and start from day one! One of Bill Polian's biggest gaffs was not resigning that guy after the '02 season. Still one of my alltime favorite Colts even though he only played for us for 4 years.