Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Haslam: Browns can work things out with Manziel

SkyBane

4 hours ago, SkyBane said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000629766/article/haslam-browns-relationship-with-manziel-can-be-fixed

"Nah, things are totally fine. Our coach hasn't spoken to him yet, but he's got a lot of people to talk to. I totally believe Johnny can be our guy."

Also for bonus points, Jim Brown: "I don't believe trading guys is the answer."

Since when has anything Jim Brown said mean anything outside of Cleveland?  haha

13 hours ago, SkyBane said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000629766/article/haslam-browns-relationship-with-manziel-can-be-fixed

"Nah, things are totally fine. Our coach hasn't spoken to him yet, but he's got a lot of people to talk to. I totally believe Johnny can be our guy."

Also for bonus points, Jim Brown: "I don't believe trading guys is the answer."

He is a clueless * the guy is a loser and that is why the browns will never be a contender.

Latest reports are that the police were called in for an altercation between Manziel and his girlfriend.  Cut Manziel and move on.  His off-the-field antics, plus all the negative media attention, are just unnecessary stress.  Hue Jackson is a no-nonsense kind of guy, and I think there's a reason he hasn't spoken with Manziel yet. 

14 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Latest reports are that the police were called in for an altercation between Manziel and his girlfriend.  Cut Manziel and move on.  His off-the-field antics, plus all the negative media attention, are just unnecessary stress.  Hue Jackson is a no-nonsense kind of guy, and I think there's a reason he hasn't spoken with Manziel yet. 

It might be best for him to get fired and start over......Johnny has more issues than Charlie Sheen

46 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I'm posting a link to this incident, since it just happened today, in case anyone wants to read on it. 

http://deadspin.com/report-police-question-johnny-manziel-over-an-alterca-1756123393

In that same article, they also link the previous incident with his girlfriend. 

1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

Yet the Browns are going to continue to support this well to do kid from money who hasn't struggled for anything and obviously doesn't care if he makes it in the nfl or not

32 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Says the guy who has no business being the owner of a nfl franchise

He shouldn't be the owner of anything. He is a thief! FBI didn't raid his corporate headquarters to bring his "crew" doughnuts and coffee. Not to mention the Browns was partially bought with stolen money