Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL QB Rankings 2015 (SI)

amfootball

Regarding Peyton: Don’t let back-to-back ugly postseason losses (Colts last year, Seahawks the year before) overshadow back-to-back seasons of daunting statistics. Arm strength has never been his game; field command, fundamentals and IQ have. Those are all still fully intact.

I agree fully. I think that's why people are really underestimating him/the Broncos this upcoming year.

"Aaron Rogers: The most physically gifted passer in the league can also beat you with his brain." 

For 3 & a half quarters maybe, but the last 5 minutes of the NFC Championship Game is open for debate...It's alright man. I'm sure your woman Olivia Munn was there to cushion the blow & provide a soft place to fall. 

"Aaron Rogers: The most physically gifted passer in the league can also beat you with his brain." 

For 3 & a half quarters maybe, but the last 5 minutes of the NFC Championship Game is open for debate...It's alright man. I'm sure your woman Olivia Munn was there to cushion the blow & provide a soft place to fall. 

You mean when he led the Packers down for the tying field goal with less than 90 seconds on the clock? Or do you mean when he didn't touch the ball in overtime?

You mean when he led the Packers down for the tying field goal with less than 90 seconds on the clock? Or do you mean when he didn't touch the ball in overtime?

Or when Matthews took himself off the field for the final two drives in regulation because he was tired allowing Wilson to run the read option up and down the field. How on earth he escaped that game unscathed is stunning to me.

Imagine the excuses that people are going to make for this guy when he loses a step in a few years. It will top 2000s Favre and cheating Brady combined Xs 1000.

1. Aaron Rodgers 

2. Tom Brady 

3. Peyton Manning 

------ 

4. Andrew Luck 

5. Ben Roethlisberger 

6. Tony Romo 

7. Drew Brees 

8. Philip Rivers 

------ 

9. Matt Ryan 

10. Russell Wilson 

11. Joe Flacco 

12. Eli Manning 

------ 

13. Matt Stafford 

14. Ryan Tannehill 

15. Cam Newton 

------ 

16. Alex Smith 

17. Carson Palmer 

18. Sam Bradford 

19. Nick Foles 

20. Colin Kaepernick 

------ 

21. Teddy Bridgewater 

22. Andy Dalton 

23. Jay Cutler 

24. RGIII 

------ 

25. Derek Carr 

26. Ryan Mallett 

27. EJ Manuel 

28. Geno Smith 

29. Josh McCown 

30. Blake Bortles 

------ 

31. Jameis Winston 

32. Marcus Mariota

Would this thread even had been started had Brady not been rated #1?  There are a couple of other articles that have Rogers at #1 but those were conveniently overlooked.

There's a QB rankings thread on it's way, from me. Brady will not be #1, trust me there, but it's a tradition. 

Imagine the excuses that people are going to make for this guy when he loses a step in a few years. It will top 2000s Favre and cheating Brady combined Xs 1000.

I don't know if you're joking or whatever, but I didn't make any excuses for Aaron Rodgers. I know you're a Favre guy, but it's not Aaron Rodgers' fault the Packers lost that game.

Nobody has done more with less than Tom Brady lol. He has only played with the best TE ever, one of the two most physically gifted receivers ever to play, and arguably the greatest slot receiver of all time. Poor Tommy.....

I don't know if you're joking or whatever, but I didn't make any excuses for Aaron Rodgers. I know you're a Favre guy, but it's not Aaron Rodgers' fault the Packers lost that game.

Anybody not making excuses for Aaron Rodgers can not bring Favre into everything.

Not a big list freak but Andrew Luck in the top 3? I get tingly.....  :D  :thmup:

Brady isn't #1 though to me. Often though if a big name wins a SB they put him first by default though anyway, it's sorta......almost tradition.

Not a big list freak but Andrew Luck in the top 3? I get tingly.....  :D  :thmup:

Brady isn't #1 though to me. Often though if a big name wins a SB they put him first by default though anyway, it's sorta......almost tradition.

He had a very good regular season as well though leading the Pats to the best record in the AFC. You add in the post-season historic wins and his third SB MVP and that is why he is at the top.

He had a very good regular season as well though leading the Pats to the best record in the AFC. You add in the post-season historic wins and his third SB MVP and that is why he is at the top.

A 3rd super bowl MVP? IMO that should have gone to Seattle's offensive coordinator.

Lot of things to go with Brady.  Yet, not enough to be unanimous.  To wit- Adam Schein.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000500306

He even puts JJ Watt in between  Rodgers at 1 and Luck at 3.

Lot of things to go with Brady.  Yet, not enough to be unanimous.  To wit- Adam Schein.

You cant dispute a Patriot fan. They seem to overlook that the Patriots are not the best team in history as some think. The Packers have 13 titles but a Patriot fan would always come up with an excuse as to why the Patriots are not the greatest. They seem to also forget when times were very bad in New England and at the bottom of the barrel.

Yes, lots of good choices for sure. The point I was making was that Brady is a worthy candidate to be at the top and not just because he won the Super Bowl as the poster had suggested.