Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict #1 ranked NFL player

BProland85

I forgot all about this thing. They still do it? Seems kind of silly to do it year after year. The first year was kind of a novelty but now it just seems over done. But I suppose everything is with the NFL these days.

#1 should be Brady given he finished with the best record in his conference and had a historic playoff run and captured his third SB MVP. But if I had to guess it will probably go to Rodgers.

I forgot all about this thing. They still do it? Seems kind of silly to do it year after year. The first year was kind of a novelty but now it just seems over done. But I suppose everything is with the NFL these days.

It really boggles my mind how NFL Network/the NFL can't come up with anything new.  I have NFL and NFL Network liked on Facebook and every 2nd post is about Odell Beckham Jr.  We get it, he's a good player, but he's only had 1 season under his belt.  You're one of the biggest sports leagues on the planet with over 1500 players.  There have got to be some stories you could use or something new you can come up with.  And half of the stories are recycled from the past.

#1 should be Brady given he finished with the best record in his conference and had a historic playoff run and captured his third SB MVP. But if I had to guess it will probably go to Rodgers.

Once you realized that all 53 Patriots in any given year weren't going to make the top-100,  it pretty much lost any interest for you....    What a shame.....

Once you realized that all 53 Patriots in any given year weren't going to make the top-100,  it pretty much lost any interest for you....    What a shame.....

lol. It is amazing how many times you insert a thought to my posts that has nothing to do with the topic or my post.

It really boggles my mind how NFL Network/the NFL can't come up with anything new.  I have NFL and NFL Network liked on Facebook and every 2nd post is about Odell Beckham Jr.  We get it, he's a good player, but he's only had 1 season under his belt.  You're one of the biggest sports leagues on the planet with over 1500 players.  There have got to be some stories you could use or something new you can come up with.  And half of the stories are recycled from the past.

Yeah, I agree. I don't get it. It is like they are on vacay in the off-season. I liked the Football Life series. I wish they would do more quality programming like that.

J.J. Watt hands down. The players aren't going to vote for you based on an MVP award, they will vote for you based on great of a player you are at your position and their personal experience against them. No one is a better player at their position today than J.J. Watt. He is a once in a generation player. Not even Aaron Rodgers is that.