Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae's Injury

COLTS449

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With player's like Toler around Luck will waste his time in Indy. I love my Colts but if Grigson keeps signing these bad free agents on D the new member  Jackson the linebacker we signed who couldn't cover my grandmother we will keep seeing having more games like the last one in Pittsburgh  :Yikes:

Grigson's signings are fine.  Sometimes he misses, but other times he's had huge success.  I dont consider Trent Toler or Landry a miss.  I do think DQwell could be put in that category though.  Take for example how many UDFA made the roster, and starting.  Luck's best bet is to stay in Indy with an established program.  I assure you that! 

popped in here to see if there was an update on Vontae & of course not much news about Vontae, but plenty of Luck wasting his time, Toler sucks, etc...

lolz, this board sometimes......

#colts Pagano: Vontae Davis healthy. 'He's ready to go.' @rtv6

— Mike Chappell (@mchappell51) October 30, 2014

According to a recent BR update....

Good stuff.

Grigson's signings are fine.  Sometimes he misses, but other times he's had huge success.  I dont consider Trent Toler or Landry a miss.  I do think DQwell could be put in that category though.  Take for example how many UDFA made the roster, and starting.  Luck's best bet is to stay in Indy with an established program.  I assure you that! 

Seriously you don't consider Landry a miss   :scratch:

Pitt did us a favor I new last week was a mirage that linebacker Grigson picked up Jackson could not cover my grandmother he is one of the many great defensive players he wasted money on Landry, Toler, the list goes on and on. Feel sorry for Luck he will waste his career with Pagano and Grigson in charge

Dear God...

Seriously you don't consider Landry a miss   :scratch:

Nope!  I just think he needs to stay healthy and not get suspended.  After 3 games last year he was leading the NFL in tackles.  Then he got injured and wasn't the same player.  This season I believe he was more worried about his physical condition (hence the PED's) rather than his performance on the field which led to his suspension.  I'm hoping he finally realizes this team is too talented for dumb schnanigans..  Player's dont last long on this team if they're finding themselves in trouble.  I do believe he will bounce back and shut some people up.  Just like Nicks, they both have pro bowl talent but aren't letting it show.  Nicks is in a different situation though.

Nope!  I just think he needs to stay healthy and not get suspended.  After 3 games last year he was leading the NFL in tackles.  Then he got injured and wasn't the same player.  This season I believe he was more worried about his physical condition (hence the PED's) rather than his performance on the field which led to his suspension.  I'm hoping he finally realizes this team is too talented for dumb schnanigans..  Player's dont last long on this team if they're finding themselves in trouble.  I do believe he will bounce back and shut some people up.  Just like Nicks, they both have pro bowl talent but aren't letting it show.  Nicks is in a different situation though.

What about the whole part about How he is a safety and can't cover. That's his primary job and he blows at it...

What about the whole part about How he is a safety and can't cover. That's his primary job and he blows at it...

That is why I think he needs to play the other saftety spot, so he isn't as big of a liabitlity in coverage, and can use his speed/power blitzing more.  Not that it really matters, but I think he would do a little better.  I really hope he comes back and flies around and lays people out and watch everyone apologize for saying he's terrible!  I'm not letting him off the hook, because he does blow coverage alot.  I think it's easily fixable with film study and hard work.  He is capable of being a pro bowl safty again like he once was, especially with the defense that the Colt's already have. 

People like to bash players who go through a slump, but don't give recognition when they play good.  They have to stand out before they get credit.  I just think most people's opinion of him on this forum is alittle off.  I hope he starts proving people otherwise.

That is why I think he needs to play the other saftety spot, so he isn't as big of a liabitlity in coverage, and can use his speed/power blitzing more. Not that it really matters, but I think he would do a little better. I really hope he comes back and flies around and lays people out and watch everyone apologize for saying he's terrible! I'm not letting him off the hook, because he does blow coverage alot. I think it's easily fixable with film study and hard work. He is capable of being a pro bowl safty again like he once was, especially with the defense that the Colt's already have.

People like to bash players who go through a slump, but don't give recognition when they play good. They have to stand out before they get credit. I just think most people's opinion of him on this forum is alittle off. I hope he starts proving people otherwise.

He's never played good for us. Maybe the odd game or 2 but nothing praise worthy