Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammer

A lot of Blue in KC

21 posts in this topic

We only had to drive 5 hours from South Dakota. I couldn't believe how many made the longer drive from Indy. When there was something to cheer about, it almost seemed like a home game.

I noticed that on tv . . . also a lot of empty seats.  The Chiefs fans that did show up sounded very loud though.

I loved the girl standing down front with the "I wish Reggie was in my lap" sign that Reggie gave the ball to.  That was funny and another class act by our guy.

3 people like this

yea, down low it was like a Colts cheering section. must have been some ticked off KC fans surrounded by all those BLUE Jerseys!!! Couldn't be prouder of the people who traveled to get there.

1 person likes this

I think what's unappreciated about that picture is the guy dressed as The Dude.

i wish jamaal charles was in my lap :(
Herrrrmmmmm, maybe if you wish very hard shakedown, Jamaal Charles may just give you a lap dance!!!!!!!

haha

1 person likes this

I've seen the Colts in play in several cities outside Indy and Colts fans are always well-represented. I feel our fan base doesn't get enough respect.

1 person likes this

I love seeing all the Hoosiers and non-Hoosier Colts fans at away games.  We travel well and are only upticking that.  Every year I travel down to Jacksonville and there have been years when there are 11K or more Colts fans at those games.  I go to Tennessee about every year and there have been years, I swear, it was only 60/40 Titans' fans to Colts fans (and, yes, I recognize 10K or so of those are Tennessee-Peyton fans first, Titan fans second).  Great stuff.

I'm from California and there is hardly any colts fan over here so everytime I go to a niners or raiders game I hear a mouth full

I want to travel to an away game! They seem like so much fun. Also hear, if its a bad team, its cheaper to get a good seat!

Need to graduate college first. But I have traveled to away baseball games which are a blast!

I want to travel to an away game! They seem like so much fun. Also hear, if its a bad team, its cheaper to get a good seat!

Need to graduate college first. But I have traveled to away baseball games which are a blast!

You're right, Callie. Some friends of mine bought their field level tics at KC for $20.00 and at the start of the game, they walked over to open seats in the 4th row at the 40 yd. line, right behind the Colts bench.

I'm from California and there is hardly any colts fan over here so everytime I go to a niners or raiders game I hear a mouth full

I'm from the Bay Area too, and you're right in that there aren't many Colts fans here, but I've never taken any guff from other fans. I even work with a fellow Colts fan.

That made me sick when I saw it happen live on TV. I was wondering if anyone else caught that.

Yeah it wasn't hard to miss that blue hat in the sea of red

Enh how often do you have the chance for a pro player to jump into your lap?  I'll give the guy a pass and say he just caught up in the moment. 

2 people like this

Enh how often do you have the chance for a pro player to jump into your lap?  I'll give the guy a pass and say he just caught up in the moment. 

Agreed