Photo

A lot of Blue in KC

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 Hammer

Hammer
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

We only had to drive 5 hours from South Dakota. I couldn't believe how many made the longer drive from Indy. When there was something to cheer about, it almost seemed like a home game.

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 Coltssouth

Coltssouth
  • 2962 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

I noticed that on tv . . . also a lot of empty seats.  The Chiefs fans that did show up sounded very loud though.

I loved the girl standing down front with the "I wish Reggie was in my lap" sign that Reggie gave the ball to.  That was funny and another class act by our guy.

#3 PatMcAfeeFan

PatMcAfeeFan
  • 545 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

There was also a lot of red as in empty seats. 

"Everyone just drink the kool-aid n leap n2 the blue waterfalls of faith...automatic 4the people..the smoker u drink,the player u get!"-Jim Irsay

#4 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2163 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

yea, down low it was like a Colts cheering section. must have been some ticked off KC fans surrounded by all those BLUE Jerseys!!! Couldn't be prouder of the people who traveled to get there.

#5 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6787 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

We only had to drive 5 hours from South Dakota. I couldn't believe how many made the longer drive from Indy. When there was something to cheer about, it almost seemed like a home game.

Hope you aren't the guy in this picture.

http://www.arrowhead...arles-touchdown

#6 Hammer

Hammer
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

I would have thrown Charles and the guy with the shoe back onto the field.  Grrrrrrrr.

#7 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5989 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

i wish jamaal charles was in my lap :(

#8 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 13770 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

No home field advantage

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#9 Indra

Indra
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

I think what's unappreciated about that picture is the guy dressed as The Dude.

#10 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6394 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

i wish jamaal charles was in my lap :(
Herrrrmmmmm, maybe if you wish very hard shakedown, Jamaal Charles may just give you a lap dance!!!!!!!

haha

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#11 grmasterb

grmasterb
  • 531 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

I've seen the Colts in play in several cities outside Indy and Colts fans are always well-represented. I feel our fan base doesn't get enough respect.

#12 Esquire59

Esquire59
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

I love seeing all the Hoosiers and non-Hoosier Colts fans at away games.  We travel well and are only upticking that.  Every year I travel down to Jacksonville and there have been years when there are 11K or more Colts fans at those games.  I go to Tennessee about every year and there have been years, I swear, it was only 60/40 Titans' fans to Colts fans (and, yes, I recognize 10K or so of those are Tennessee-Peyton fans first, Titan fans second).  Great stuff.

#13 colts1993

colts1993
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

I'm from California and there is hardly any colts fan over here so everytime I go to a niners or raiders game I hear a mouth full

#14 Callie

Callie
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

I want to travel to an away game! They seem like so much fun. Also hear, if its a bad team, its cheaper to get a good seat!

Need to graduate college first. But I have traveled to away baseball games which are a blast!

#15 Hammer

Hammer
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

I want to travel to an away game! They seem like so much fun. Also hear, if its a bad team, its cheaper to get a good seat!

Need to graduate college first. But I have traveled to away baseball games which are a blast!

You're right, Callie. Some friends of mine bought their field level tics at KC for $20.00 and at the start of the game, they walked over to open seats in the 4th row at the 40 yd. line, right behind the Colts bench.

#16 Indra

Indra
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

I'm from California and there is hardly any colts fan over here so everytime I go to a niners or raiders game I hear a mouth full

I'm from the Bay Area too, and you're right in that there aren't many Colts fans here, but I've never taken any guff from other fans. I even work with a fellow Colts fan.

#17 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1354 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

That made me sick when I saw it happen live on TV. I was wondering if anyone else caught that.

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

#18 FanFromtheWasteland

FanFromtheWasteland
  • 632 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

That made me sick when I saw it happen live on TV. I was wondering if anyone else caught that.

Yeah it wasn't hard to miss that blue hat in the sea of red

#19 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13134 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

Enh how often do you have the chance for a pro player to jump into your lap?  I'll give the guy a pass and say he just caught up in the moment. 

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#20 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 13770 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

Enh how often do you have the chance for a pro player to jump into your lap?  I'll give the guy a pass and say he just caught up in the moment. 

Agreed

PrincetonTiger77

#21 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 13770 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

What was the guy going to do?

PrincetonTiger77

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Jul
    T Y Goodbye

I hate the media. The headline is Oregon QB Marcus Mariota only taking 2 classes..Golf and Yoga. What they left out is that he already graduated in 3 years, with over a 3.0 GPA in General Science, and STILL has 2 years of eligibility left.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates