Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsSouljah

When are we wearing the throwbacks?

20 posts in this topic

I think teams have to apply to wear a throwback before the season starts, and I could be wrong but I think the Colts didn't.

Has that been confirmed?

Just an assumption.

I think teams have to apply to wear a throwback before the season starts, and I could be wrong but I think the Colts didn't.

I'm sure you are right. I have tried searching for who did and did not apply, but I haven't been able to find anything yet.

$135 for a jersey with iron on on numbers? No thanks.

Zoom in all the way. Appears to be stitching around them.

I'd actually like to see the Colts bring back the blue pants from the 90's.

$135 for a jersey with iron on on numbers? No thanks.

The Game jerseys are iron on numbers, but the Limited jerseys are not.

Here's the description:

TAILORED FIT

This jersey has a tailored fit designed for movement.

FLYWIRE STRENGTH

Flywire strength resists stretch around the neck, so it holds its shape.

BREATHABILITY

Strategic ventilation over major heat zones helps keep you cool.

Additional Details

• Team and Alternate Colors: 100% recycled polyester
  • White: 100% polyester
  • Flexible premium twill numbers for an authentic feel
  • Hand crafted inside and out for lasting comfort
  • No-tag neck label offers clean comfort
  • Woven jock tag at front lower left

We won't.

that's good news..MTC..

....did you see Pittsburgh's 'jailbird' throwbacks...I could not watch

If we do, it will be a home game.

why the last two times we've done it for a regular season game it was on the road @ Philly in 2010 and @ the lions 2007.

Zoom in all the way. Appears to be stitching around them.

It's still too much money. I get my 100% sewn on jerseys for $40 and the quality is excellent.

I'm curious....

What is the thrill of wearing the same jersey your team wore during the Korean War??

We don't need a throwback or alt. best uniforms in pro sports!!!!

1 person likes this

I'm curious....

What is the thrill of wearing the same jersey your team wore during the Korean War??

Jersey sales... One could argue there is some sentiment about honoring a specific team, but for the most part it is $ that drives it. Just like it will be in the next couple of years when Nike introduces the pro-combat line to the NFL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The truth is we are behind in the Luck era so far with what has been built here, Grigson is not Polian so far and that is clear since at the very least Polian could build better offenses faster. The D by now should be better, the o line should be better, the TEs should be better, the run game should be better and the coaching should have always been better. And we have missed on FA signings and draft picks.    It is what it is though, there is still some time and it might work out so no I am not saying it's all negative. Blah the Jeff George comparisons.   So in a way I think we are a little behind and our saving grace at times has been a bad division and the AFC as a whole is looking a bit confusing to pick top teams.   And we have missed Reggie Wayne too since he has been gone. He was HUGE here for Luck's early time to bail him out.
    • Well, I said it was dqwell's right to comment on the bosa situation.  You said it was not.  So...what's the repercussion here for him?  Sure there's the disapproval from some people but aside from that...what's the punishment for him?     
    • No. Not on the team anymore. Don't care how he plays. But he fits the same narrative. People expect great production from year 1 and its not usually realistic nor does it happen
    • If NY would have passed and the steelers would have drafted Pennington, as reported they wanted to, chad would have had a  much different career, imo. same with Brady.  If he doesnt go to NE and play for tricky Billy, i'm not so sure he has even 1 SB, and thats IF he ever became a starter. If bledsoe doesn't get hurt, we may not know who brady is, and instead of Giselle, he'd be married to a Boston Hooters girl. i believe there have been many QBs that would have had significantly different careers had they gone to different teams. its a shame but on many teams, late rd picks and UFAs just dont get the opportunities ofhigher picks. Additionally, many teams give higher rd picks more leeway and chances than perhaps they should (based on production).  
  • Welcome New Members

• Hey there Amy,    Nice to meet ya & don't be shy. It's an awesome mixture of deep thinkers, jokesters, & diehard horseshoe fans here. All opinions & perspectives are welcome here. We have football fanatics, causal observers, & just curious people on here who like to vent, blow steam, broaden their horizons, & just chuckle at stuff the regulars always say. All team allegiances are encouraged to express themselves politely & peacefully here, which is pretty cool too.    I just watch the games at home on Direct TV Sunday ticket by myself usually. 
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 3,234

• Gavin

Gavin 6,497

• il vecchio

il vecchio 29

• richard pallo

richard pallo 127

• buccolts

buccolts 1,661

• Jdubu

Jdubu 158

• jtrester

jtrester 29

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,159

• IndyJoe

IndyJoe 0

Rookie
    • getfitnow48

getfitnow48 0

Rookie

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.