Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets Inquiring About Winston Justice

krunk

I don't think Drew would want to go back to the Jets. I saw Santonio requested a trade but we don't need his negativity on the team. Then again it seems there's a lot of negativity surrounding the Jets ever since Tyrannosaurus became the head coach.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im seriously starting to think we all got worked up over nothing. I would think somebody would have some kind of leaked info by now since Jim put it out there for everybody. Yet, nobody has anything, anywhere. If something happens at this point I'll be very surprised.

They had Stanton and wanted the left-handed punt protector....let them suffer with Sanchez and Timmy...the 252 pound nice guy.....they finish first ya know..." :)

IMO dont think Stanton or Harnisch are going anywhere,and Tim would be a great fullback,cant see letting WJ go unless price is right,for the sake of depth.Lol still preseason anything could happen.Do agree with you on the other OL members theyve improved alot :thmup:

I don't think it's the Jets we're talking to.....it's the, get this, EAGLES.

http://www.rantsport...-defensive-end/

This guy is a clown that when I read this I knew he's not one I'm going to listen to for information.

So it’s not unlikely that the Colts and Eagles are working out a trade. But I’m not sure if the Colts need a defensive end. They could use improvement at a lot of positions, notably running back, wide receiver, offensive line, linebackers, and the secondary. They’re pretty good at defensive end though, with Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis as their starters.

We do not need RB's, we do not need WR's, we do not need Lber's(IMO), and Freeney and Mathis are no longer DE's.

Im seriously starting to think we all got worked up over nothing. I would think somebody would have some kind of leaked info by now since Jim put it out there for everybody. Yet, nobody has anything, anywhere. If something happens at this point I'll be very surprised.

Probably, but it's fun to speculate!

I have no idea though Tepper has looked good. Only one way to find out. Let Tepper go against the Redskins' defensive front, it is a pretty good one, IMO, and we will find out right away if he can play RT.

I'd like to see tepper battle Mcglynn fight Tepper for the RG postiion not T and likenbach vs Justice.

i can really see Tepper winning that battle

I'd like to see tepper battle Mcglynn fight Tepper for the RG postiion not T and likenbach vs Justice.

i can really see Tepper winning that battle

Yep, Tepper is definitely more of a guard and not a T. I remember him being forced into the game at LT when Castanzo and Ijalana both went down and he was absolutely terrible. I think that only lasted 1 series(maybe 2) before they moved Link over.

Yep, Tepper is definitely more of a guard and not a T. I remember him being forced into the game at LT when Castanzo and Ijalana both went down and he was absolutely terrible. I think that only lasted 1 series(maybe 2) before they moved Link over.

yea, and he looks strong as heck...provide good punch on the running game i think

If they're willing to give up CB Kyle Wilson, Im all for dealing RT Justice to them!!! We could use CB help more than RT help anyhow since we still have Link and Joe Reitz who could both play RT. Plus we could always add a RT come cut time for teams since we have #1 Waiver priority.

I saw Santonio requested a trade but we don't need his negativity on the team. Then again it seems there's a lot of negativity surrounding the Jets ever since Tyrannosaurus became the head coach.

I had a thought about Justice and Holmes to, if Collie were to retire we might need someone to replace him, but it probably won't happen

Is is the Eagles or Jets?

And why would it be the Eagles. if they're the ones who gave Justice to us????

John Clayton confirmed it was the Jets. I also believe there is a trade in works with the eagles for one of our players

but I don't think it's Justice. I believe there may be some talks with the Jets and talks with the Eagles.

John Clayton confirmed it was the Jets. I also believe there is a trade in works with the eagles for one of our players

but I don't think it's Justice. I believe there may be some talks with the Jets and talks with the Eagles.

I don't think there's anything going on with either of them, at least not anymore. If the Jets called about Justice then we either just said no, or they couldn't agree on compensation. This isn't the type of trade that would take that long to complete. Fairly straight forward.

He played alright vs Pitt

Holding Number 69 !!!!! Justice? Ha to the HA HA HA!

If Grigs says goodbye...........Winston....that means you are getting beat....

There is no justice in football! Play to the Colt's expectations or be done Sir!

Edited by BrentMc11

Clearly some sort of 3 way trade. The Jets get Justice. Lions get Wilson. Colts get Megatron.

Everyone is then happy.

We get MegaTron, & we're going to the Super Bowl. Think about it........

Wayne & Mega-Tron, Fleener & Allen, Brown & Ballard. It's just wayyyyyy too much talent there lol

Some pretty funny stuff in this thread...

-- Cromartie, a Pagano type guy.... Sorry, but.... :spit:

-- And Wilson? A huge bust his rookie year, was he really that much better last year? I'm just askin...

Besides, there's no word on what the Jets are offering... they be offering a pick(s) and not a player....

I wouldn't rule this out, but I'd be reluctant to do anything without a better feel for (A) what the Jets are offering and (B) how the Colts rate all of the potential options for replacing Justice.

We should trade Justice for TEBOW! We could run the God-Cat! Tebow takes snap and throws downfield to a streaking Luck for a 67 yard TD to win the game in double OT!

Please don't wish Tebow on this franchise, we already have a QB and 4 RBs, we don't need Tebow's services here. The Jets can keep him and the circus that follows him wherever he goes.

I don't see how Clayton's comment is a confirmation of a rumor. From what I understand, his comment is the source of the rumor, and it's entirely based on his assumption. I wouldn't call this a report, much less a confirmation.

I don't see how Clayton's comment is a confirmation of a rumor. From what I understand, his comment is the source of the rumor, and it's entirely based on his assumption. I wouldn't call this a report, much less a confirmation.

I said that to say he confirmed which team was the subject of the rumor or discussion. Nothing more

There was no rumor about what team it was in his statement. Only a rumor about the team potentially

contacting the Colts about Justice. My point was what would make them think Justice is available in the

first place unless we've given some credence to their motivation? Could be something to it, could not be something, who knows.

I said that to say he confirmed which team was the subject of the rumor or discussion. Nothing more

There was no rumor about what team it was in his statement. Only a rumor about the team potentially

contacting the Colts about Justice. My point was what would make them think Justice is available in the

first place unless we've given some credence to their motivation? Could be something to it, could not be something, who knows.

He said the Jets are looking for a RT. Then he speculated that they could have contacted the Colts about Winston Justice. I don't think that's confirmation of anything.

read this

“@StampedeBlue: Regarding trade: The only thing I've heard (and I literally just got this) was that Grigson told ppl Monday Colts are looking for oline.”

They have 465 as of Monday to look at...I think our staff is......ON TARGET......Ya Think? This is like the supplemental draft.....that only 1 was picked.....