Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Braylon Edwards

Playoffs2013

Didn't blecbor report also say we would get moss last year and that we were going to go after johnson after the pats cut him? I think they just see our whole at wr and think we will sign any big name free agent on tbe market. Bleacher report is full of more or less forum posters who just say they are news people. You have to be careful what you get off there.

I don't think we will sign Edwards but who know maybe bleacher report will get this one right.

We already have a lot of receivers

Wayne

Collie

Hilton

Avery

Whalen

Sambrano

I expect all of them to make the roster.

Add Brazill. Two of that group will probably end up on the PS.

Edwards is a veteran, but I'd rather go with Reggie, Collie and youth.

Add Brazill. Two of that group will probably end up on the PS.

Edwards is a veteran, but I'd rather go with Reggie, Collie and youth.

what about Reggie, Edwards, and Collie.... and the 2 young TEs. sounds good to me

Worse than his questionable hands, is his attitude....

I think Edwards is one of those guys who is a victim of some of his own attributes...

What I mean is, Edwards is known to be a very smart, very bright guy, and from what I've read over the years, football is just not that important to him. He's got lots and lots and lots of other interests.

When people like that are suddenly looking for work it makes you wonder if perhaps now that they can't play, NOW they really want to play, NOW they really appreciate it.

I'm one of those guys who almost always thinks it's a good idea to bring in a vet and take a look.... even a good long look. There's an old saying scouts like to use..... 'gamble on greatness' So, if we do bring him in for a look, OK.

But from time to time I just don't care if we bring this vet, or that vet in. This is one of those times. I won't lose any sleep if he's not a Colt.

NewColtsFan

If he is in shape, can be cheap, and has a good attitude, then I have no problem with him coming here. I personally want there to be competition in training camp. I think competition builds character and team unity. If he comes in, he shouldn't be handed a starting job. It should be a dog fight for roster and starting spots. Let the best men win. I have no problem with kicking the tires on Braylon.

We already have a lot of receivers

Wayne

Collie

Hilton

Avery

Whalen

Sambrano

I expect all of them to make the roster.

Poor Jeremy Ross lol (who I'd take over Whalen, he wasn't even that great at Stanford. The other Whalen was, though.)

And Cosby and Fayson xD

But I suppose it can be argued that these guys already had their chance.

Why does it state that? not that I believe anything that comes out of Bleacher Report anyway

Didn't blecbor report also say we would get moss last year and that we were going to go after johnson after the pats cut him? I think they just see our whole at wr and think we will sign any big name free agent on tbe market. Bleacher report is full of more or less forum posters who just say they are news people. You have to be careful what you get off there.

I don't think we will sign Edwards but who know maybe bleacher report will get this one right.

Bleacher Report should be stricken from the internet. Horrendous website.

I know that bleacher isn't a great source

Plus I wasn't stating any validity to this

I just wanted an opinion on thoughts about signing Braylon