Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Nike Jersey.

betheafan41

Has anyone bought the new Jerseys that are made by nike? I just got my Andrew Luck jersey in today and bbefore i took it out of the plastic wrapping it comes in, i swear it look like a sweater or a tshirt lol. but all in all its nice and fits snug against the body (the elite ones that is) I definentely like the new style.

Has anyone bought the new Jerseys that are made by nike? I just got my Andrew Luck jersey in today and bbefore i took it out of the plastic wrapping it comes in, i swear it look like a sweater or a tshirt lol. but all in all its nice and fits snug against the body (the elite ones that is) I definentely like the new style.

I am waiting for mine!!

I'm getting ready to purchase one online. I don't know what size you wear but in my case the Reebok jerseys were a large. IYO would a large in the Nike be ok or with the slimmer fit would the next size up be necessary?

I'm getting ready to purchase one online. I don't know what size you wear but in my case the Reebok jerseys were a large. IYO would a large in the Nike be ok or with the slimmer fit would the next size up be necessary?

as with reebok i bought a large it was just a tad loose on me, bit when i bought and tried on the new nike jersey as a large it fit perfectly. so if you had a large with the reebok jersey, in my opinion it would be best to go with the same size you had with the reebok jersey. to me there was no real big difference. unless your wearing pads under it lol.

as with reebok i bought a large it was just a tad loose on me, bit when i bought and tried on the new nike jersey as a large it fit perfectly. so if you had a large with the reebok jersey, in my opinion it would be best to go with the same size you had with the reebok jersey. to me there was no real big difference. unless your wearing pads under it lol.

Thanks!