Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the new 81

CR91

its a better number then 13 or 14. thats just ugly on a wr

I agree, WRs should be in the 80s or high teens, not 13 or 14. I would love it if Hilton changed to 81, though that seems more for big guys on the outside.

why? unless im mistaken i cant recall anyone significant that wore 81 for the colts

Because someone watching a game through a mirror might confuse it with 18?

Actually I'm pretty sure he was just kidding. Most people on here probably aren't too concerned about the the sudden availability of the number worn by last years #3 tight end, but it's May 19th (I think), so I have to give you credit for thinking of something to talk about. Lord knows I'm not trying that hard.

I agree Andy. Never understood why any fans care about what # any player wears. Many more important things to think about than that.

I also agree with this. As long as we have decent players their numbers are meaningless to me. I like when a player gets the number they want but could care less what it is

I agree Andy. Never understood why any fans care about what # any player wears. Many more important things to think about than that.

actually none of this is important, it's all for entertainment. if people like talking about numbers then let them. it's the offseason, people can talk about shoe size if they want, i just wouldn't click on the thread.

i think 81 is a prime tight end number.

If #80 isn't Available, then Dwayne Allen will probably take it since it's close to his College Number :coltshelmet:

allen's college number is 83 and thats whats hes wearing with the colts and fleener is wearing 80

can you name any wr wearing 13 or 14 thats worth mentioning

Other than a superstition, is there any real REASON, why a WR cannot be in the teens, like Collie is 17, 14 is just 3 away. Whats the big deal, is there like a chart that specifies which number ranges can be assigned to a certain position. I dont think so since Peyton was 18. Why do they have to be a certain number?

can you name any wr wearing 13 or 14 thats worth mentioning

Buffalo Bills - 13 Steve Johnson

Dolphins - Marlon Moore 14, Davone Bess 15

Raiders - Derrick Jones 14

Chargers - Richard Goodman 15

Ravens - Laquan Williams 15

Browns - Greg Little 15

Jags - taylor Price 15

Titans - OJ Murdock 15

Dallas - Andre Holmes 15

Eagles - Riley cooper 14

Redskins - Anthony Armstrong 13

49ers - Hastings 13, Crabtree 15

Et. al.

And furthermore. Are you telling me peopele like Hines Ward, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Victor Cruz, Greg Jennings, Jerry Rice, etc. would not be "worth mentioning" if they had the numbers 13 or 14 assigned to them? I think not.

Buffalo Bills - 13 Steve Johnson

Dolphins - Marlon Moore 14, Davone Bess 15

Raiders - Derrick Jones 14

Chargers - Richard Goodman 15

Ravens - Laquan Williams 15

Browns - Greg Little 15

Jags - taylor Price 15

Titans - OJ Murdock 15

Dallas - Andre Holmes 15

Eagles - Riley cooper 14

Redskins - Anthony Armstrong 13

49ers - Hastings 13, Crabtree 15

Et. al.

And furthermore. Are you telling me peopele like Hines Ward, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Victor Cruz, Greg Jennings, Jerry Rice, etc. would not be "worth mentioning" if they had the numbers 13 or 14 assigned to them? I think not.

The key word in that was IF. And the List of Recivers ^^^^ only ONE of them is worth talking about. That's Bills WR Johnson cause he had a Decent Year. Other than that, your List is Irrelevant