Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LaVon Brazill number will be 15.

WSnotch

My guesses are as follows:

Fleener will be 88 or 80. I am going to say 88 because it was his high school number.

Allen will be 83, his college number.

Hilton will be 80 or 13. My guess is 80. Terrance Wilkins, part two.

Chapman will be 79, which is the closest looking thing available to his college number 99. 63 is also possible.

Ballard will be 33, making our running backs 31, 32, 33, 34.

Brazill will be 15, according to this post.

Justin Anderson will be 63. That is just a guess. His college number was 79, but Chapman might have taken that.

Fugger will be 58. It's the only LB number left.

Chandler Harnish will wear 2, like when Matt Ryan came to the pros and 12 was already taken.

These are all guesses, but educated ones.

My guesses are as follows:

Fleener will be 88 or 80. I am going to say 88 because it was his high school number.

Allen will be 83, his college number.

Hilton will be 80 or 13. My guess is 80. Terrance Wilkins, part two.

Chapman will be 79, which is the closest looking thing available to his college number 99. 63 is also possible.

Ballard will be 33, making our running backs 31, 32, 33, 34.

Brazill will be 15, according to this post.

Justin Anderson will be 63. That is just a guess. His college number was 79, but Chapman might have taken that.

Fugger will be 58. It's the only LB number left.

Chandler Harnish will wear 2, like when Matt Ryan came to the pros and 12 was already taken.

These are all guesses, but educated ones.

you do know 88 is marv's number right

Yeah, I don't see 88 ever being worn again in Indy.

I am aware. However, if they did not retire 88 after Mackey, I do not think they will retire it after Marvin. He had his Ring of Honor ceremony last year, which would have been the perfect time. If another WR tried to wear it right now, there might be pressure. But a TE? I think that would be fine. It was Fleener's HS number, so we will know they DO plan to retire it if he shows up in 80.

And no, 80 is not retired.

I am aware. However, if they did not retire 88 after Mackey, I do not think they will retire it after Marvin. He had his Ring of Honor ceremony last year, which would have been the perfect time. If another WR tried to wear it right now, there might be pressure. But a TE? I think that would be fine. It was Fleener's HS number, so we will know they DO plan to retire it if he shows up in 80.

And no, 80 is not retired.

so how come no one wears 80