Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions

danlhart87

27-13 Colts. Colts are 2-2 in Nashville since I have been going to the game with my son. Will be there Sunday. Love to see Alex with 6 catches 229 yards and 3 tds. Make my day. Dread watching defense. Maybe the defense will perform good this week for a win.  Anyone tailgating in Nashville?

I know Levis has made bone-headed plays at bad times, but I imagine he'll have a good game if he plays us. I'm glad the Colts didn't draft him, but it's not like he's been worse than Richardson this season. 

Levis -     68.4% comp, 604 passing yards, 4 TD, 6 INT, 72.8 passer rating

Richardson - 50.6% comp, 654 passing yards, 3 TD, 6 INT, 60.2 passer rating

Colts 28, Titans 27

1 hour ago, BeanDiasucci said:

I know Levis has made bone-headed plays at bad times, but I imagine he'll have a good game if he plays us. I'm glad the Colts didn't draft him, but it's not like he's been worse than Richardson this season. 

Levis -     68.4% comp, 604 passing yards, 4 TD, 6 INT, 72.8 passer rating

Richardson - 50.6% comp, 654 passing yards, 3 TD, 6 INT, 60.2 passer rating

Colts 28, Titans 27

Proof that completion percentage  don't  mean much

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Proof that completion percentage  don't  mean much

I don't agree with that. Richardson has more yards than Levis this season because he has hit on a few long passes. That's great and we need it to continue. On the other hand, Richardson needs to get his completion percentage higher because you can't sustain drives with a 50% completion percentage. It's been all of nothing for him too often this season. That leads to an inconsistent offense with too many short possessions. 

Really hard to imagine the Colts winning after watching how bad the defense is. I think Levis will shine. If Flacco plays I think we eek out a win 31-28. If AR starts it’s probably more like 28-13 Titans. An AR lead offense can’t stay on the field long enough to give our defense a breather. Then again who knows? Maybe we’ll get some players back from

injury and that will help…

I believe that Levis will have a career game.  And not because he's all that good.

Our defense is dipping into the "historically bad" category.

It doesn't matter if Flacco starts or if Richardson starts.

It doesn't matter if JT plays or if he doesn't play.

There's nothing you can do when your defense doesn't stop anybody.

If Richardson starts:

Titans 30, Colts 17

If Flacco starts

Titans 30, Colts 28

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Mr guess is David Long jr signing to the roster.
    • Yes, it's a head coaching issue.    When Steichen kept Bradley in 2023, I understood it. I viewed Bradley as a holdover that pre-dated Steichen, and it was my hope that he'd hire a different DC this season. When Steichen kept Bradley in 2024, it became Steichen's decision to own, whether it worked or failed.    And yes, part of this is on Ballard, and whoever else is making decisions in the building (Irsay, etc.) But I don't think the GM is sitting in gameplan meetings.    I'm not even calling for them to fire Bradley. I think that's where this is headed (or should be, IMO), but a guy who has been coaching football his entire life has to have some answers. But this is how Bradley calls the defense: https://youtu.be/DndE4mV9MSE?si=B7ehWJmkxVbx33cJ    He's ultra conservative, and his defense still gives up big plays. I know the defensive backfield is not super exciting, but it's also not totally bereft of talent, as some people claim. We've seen the guys in our secondary that everyone spent all summer hating on make several plays already this season. But Gus is completely uninterested in defending the first ten yards of the field in the passing game. And then he runs a scheme that frequently results in LBs and safeties getting matched up on the other team's best receivers well down the field (like EJ Speed and Nick Cross vs Rome Odunze; even a rookie QB can figure that one out).    Outside of yesterday's game, the strength of this defense is the pass rush. (And yesterday, they were without 3 of their 5 best pass rushers, and one who did play is a rookie.) But we refuse to let the DBs engage in the first five yards, so the pass rush gets nullified by the quick passing game. It doesn't take a dramatic change, we shouldn't need a different DC, all we need is to let the corners play closer to the line of scrimmage. We gave up 8.7 yards per play yesterday (not per pass play). Trevor Lawrence has been a mess this season, and he was an all star against us (again).    Steichen can't tell Gus that he needs to make some simple adjustments to give the defense a fighting chance? He's not just in charge of the offense, he's in charge of the entire team. That includes game plans, strategy, player development, etc. At this point, the results of this defense are a reflection of Steichen's choices, as much as anyone else's.    (Not to mention the tackling, which is partly personnel, but also goes back to this team's choices in training camp and preseason, which are a reflection of coaching.)   There's little point in firing Bradley right now, but he cannot be the defensive coordinator next season. If he is, I'm as out on Steichen as I will be on anyone else connected to this operation. 
    • So Ballards philosophy of relying on CB coming back from injury has flat out failed. Brents got injured and flowers never recovered.
    • I’m not defending Flowers but I’m hoping he didn’t just become a scapegoat for the biggest problem in the room Gus Bradley.
    • There are still some veteran FA corners still available.  I think Xavier Howard.  Maybe Witherspoon too.  More likely to sign someone off a practice squad though.  
  • Members