Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, Solid84 said:

Bradley's prevent defense is so %!!!! Fire that man!

I hate prevent defense unless there is little time left in the game and we are up at least two scores.

Vikings are first and goal at the 1 yard line. Texans are not winning this game.

• Like 3

I don't blame the Bears for trying to make it a 3 point game, I'm glad we stopped the attempt though - now we need a long time consuming drive that results in at least a field goal and that should do it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My new nickname for AR, Wild Thing. Just picture Charlie Sheen with the horned rim glasses!! You make my Heart Spin!  Recommend 2 things, Bring in Dr. Molly Griswold, the psychologist from Tin Cup to help AR kick the stigma of overthrows and immediately implement a platoon system with Flacco. He will still get playing time while giving us a chance to win more games!   Also, after tomorrow night, the AFC South will be 3 wins and 9 losses!! 
    • Sadly we won't possess the ball more unless AR can start making easy passes. Once the league decides he can't, they'll just stack the box and our run game will go away    AR can make passes that 99% of the NFL QBs cannot make ... But he CANNOT make passes that 99% of NFL QBs CAN make. 
    • I largely approved of Steichen last season. So far this year, I’m incredibly underwhelmed. I don’t see the creativity we were told we would see with him having a QB like Richardson. I’m starting to feel like they’re telling AR not to run intentionally, possibly for fear of him getting injured? The RPO game feels neglected at best.    Running is going to have to be a part of his game. And we’ve seen he can be good when he does. I also feel as if maybe they are asking him to do things and make reads in the passing game that are still “over his head”, so to speak, and it’s to no one’s benefit.    The overthrows have got to start settling down. Defenses know we are going to throw deep sooner than later, and they know 99 times out of 100 when Richardson throws a bad pass it’s going to be an overthrow and not an under throw for all the reasons already mentioned. We’re gonna start seeing more safeties sitting back waiting to capitalize on those, and why not? They’re dependable.    I’m still not ready to judge the defense after today. The Bears, specifically the offense, just is not good. We stopped the run, but the Bears are a terrible running team. Their run blocking looked like little more than unbridled chaos at the snap. Watching corners line up 6 yards off on a 4th and 1 will never not be equal parts confusing and infuriating. 3rd and long continues to be an near-automatic first down for opposing offenses, defying all logic.    It’s nice to have notched something in the W column, but there’s still plenty of work to be done on both sides of the ball, and the sidelines. 
    • AR stunk today.  Bad mechanics, bad football thinking and bad overall play.  But it is nice to get a win (especially since I was watching with a Bears fan).  
  • Members

• TheEdgeis1

TheEdgeis1 90

• Snakeman

Snakeman 0

Rookie
    • JFreeman

JFreeman 7

• RollerColt

RollerColt 13,686

• TrueBlue4ever

TrueBlue4ever 352