Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Spill over from non colts related talk (General sports talk)

On 2/17/2024 at 8:18 PM, NewColtsFan said:

My guess is your view is the popular view.  Most everyone feels that way.  

But I’m an odd duck.  Ok, a very odd duck!  

I ***LOVE*** the off-season.  I love trying to guess what will happen.   Which players are kept, which are let go?  Which free agents do the Colts sign?   Who do they draft, plus what about trading down and up.   All sorts of strategy involved. 

And this lasts until June.  There’s a 6 plus week break for the players, but until then, there are always things going on that are interesting to me.    

Like I said, I’m wired funny!    :lecture:

Then we have the same wiring.  

What has changed for me over the years is - I used to be a huge MLB, NBA, and NCAAB fan, now I couldn’t care less about them.  (Never cared for hockey or soccer)

Colts, NFL, and college football occupy all of my sports time.  Dont really even keep up with the others anymore.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Then we have the same wiring.  

What has changed for me over the years is - I used to be a huge MLB, NBA, and NCAAB fan, now I couldn’t care less about them.  (Never cared for hockey or soccer)

Colts, NFL, and college football occupy all of my sports time.  Dont really even keep up with the others anymore.  

I am the same

When I was young, I would check the box scores to see how my favorite baseball players hit the previous night.

I watched every game of my favorite team when they were on TV. (Orioles)

I would watch the NBA with great interest as I loved the "BIG E" - Elvin Hayes. - (Bullets)

And the championship was always interesting as great rivalries occurred with Lakers/Celtics

Today.....  I couldnt care less about MLB or NBA , WAY too many crybabies 

I dont need a political stand from a sports player...... "Just dribble and shut up"

After visiting and doing business in 35 countries as a exec, I realized that this country, though flawed is the BEST thing the world has. There is a reason that so many people are trying to sneak into our country (I live in Texas and used to hunt along the Texas border for the ENORMOUS and NASTY wild boar...... Its a real problem)

I walked out on football for about a year because of the political craziness.

Currently my ONLY sport that I pay ANY attention to is NFL (Colts) and College Football (THE Ohio State of course)

Its my LAST guilty pleasure. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I am the same

When I was young, I would check the box scores to see how my favorite baseball players hit the previous night.

I would watch the NBA with great interest as I loved the "BIG E" - Elvin Hayes. - (Bullets)

And the championship was always interesting as great rivalries occurred with Lakers/Celtics

I dont need a political stand from a sports player...... "Just dribble and shut up"

After visiting and doing business in 35 countries as a exec, I realized that this country, though flawed is the BEST thing the world has. There is a reason that so many people are trying to sneak into our country (I live in Texas and used to hunt along the Texas border for the ENORMOUS and NASTY wild boar...... Its a real problem)

Currently my ONLY sport that I pay ANY attention to is NFL (Colts) and College Football (THE Ohio State of course)

Wow, we have a lot in common.  Even though I’m from Ohio, I became a Colts fan.   Johnny U, Tom Matte….  I also became a Bullets fan because Earl Monroe was my favorite player.  I laughingly tried to model my game after him.

And for some reason I’m (was) a Tigers fan.  Al Kaline, McLain, Lolich…

I think some of it has to do with all of my friends being Cleveland or Pittsburgh fans in every sport and I wanted to be different.  

But now, like you, I’m all Colts and Buckeyes.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

I am the same

I too am an Orioles fan, and though I watch wayyy more football than baseball nowadays, I would say try and watch some Orioles games this year. Last year was a blast and it feels great to be watching (and sensing) the Orioles of old again (80s and 90s for me). Sorry for my nostalgia side tangent, back to the thread at hand

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, harrisoncolts88 said:

I too am an Orioles fan, and though I watch wayyy more football than baseball nowadays, I would say try and watch some Orioles games this year. Last year was a blast and it feels great to be watching (and sensing) the Orioles of old again (80s and 90s for me). Sorry for my nostalgia side tangent, back to the thread at hand

Loved Eddy Murray and Ripken 

I lived in Cincy for a few years and my company had season tickets for the reds. I had to take customers out all the time    

I was so bored I was silently rooting for 3 and out for both teams. 

If I have an option of watching a baseball game or get a root canal I am left with a tough decision.  

They both are equally painful

3 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Me too.  I also had a Mike Curtis poster on my wall.  His was the only poster I ever had on my wall.  Those were the good old days as they say.

I had a little rubber gorilla that hung from the mirror in my car.  My girlfriend at the time knew how much I liked Curtis and she made a little Colt's shirt with his 32 to put on the gorilla.

In retrospect, that may have not been very PC if he wasn't a white guy.  :peek:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Loved Eddy Murray and Ripken 

I lived in Cincy for a few years and my company had season tickets for the reds. I had to take customers out all the time    

I was so bored I was silently rooting for 3 and out for both teams. 

If I have an option of watching a baseball game or get a root canal I am left with a tough decision.  

They both are equally painful

I've asked this question to several people and have yet to get a "Yes" answer:  Can you sit through an entire MLB (non-playoffs) game on TV?

In a way, the regular season NBA is about the same.  The only thing you have to watch is the last two minutes.

But I don't care what anyone tells me (and my kids played) I will never understand why soccer is popular.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Every year, I become less and less patient waiting for football. Thursday-Monday have zero meaning now. Isn't even spring yet and I'm already wishing football was back. 

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the spring and summer and take a break from football.

I'm going to enjoy the barbecues and the trips to the beach, swimming and the warm weather. 

I'm also going to enjoy my beloved Atlanta braves as they try to win another world series. @Yoshinator

I really enjoy baseball. 

There will be times to check in on the NFL like the draft but other than that I'll be in summer mode.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I've asked this question to several people and have yet to get a "Yes" answer:  Can you sit through an entire MLB (non-playoffs) game on TV?

In a way, the regular season NBA is about the same.  The only thing you have to watch is the last two minutes.

But I don't care what anyone tells me (and my kids played) I will never understand why soccer is popular.

The world is crazy for football (soccer)

I think it’s boring for me as well

I have a short little span of attention…..

That’s one of a long list of faults that I have

(My wife maintains my list of faults in case I forget)

21 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I’m an Orioles fan and after watching them in the playoffs I think I’m going to try and watch a game on tv this season.  The new rule changes really sped up the game for me.  I used to fall asleep watching.  So I’m thinking about revisiting it now.  

Can’t stand the NBA.  Like you said you only need to watch the final two minutes.  

I really enjoy soccer too.  Especially watching the premier level teams.  Why is it so popular?  I’ll hazard a few guesses.  It’s a simple game. It’s not burdened with a lot of rules.  No stoppage in play for the most part.  Non stop action compared to other sports.  Players are primarily average size and can actually play any of the positions on the field.  Of course players specialize but height and weight aren’t a prerequisite for success.  Ball skills and athleticism is the big difference maker.  The average person can identify with that.   With the exception of the goaltender you can’t use your hands.  The skill level to score even on a large target is remarkable and yet strategy and tactics are part of the game as well.  Scoring is difficult and when you do the teams have really earned it and that’s why goals are always celebrated passionately.  I enjoy watching but it’s not for everyone.  There you go.  I gave it a shot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

From where I sit, soccer is a crime against humanity!   If you force someone to watch a game against their will, it should be considered torture!  Worse than watching paint dry or grass growing!   

I’ve rarely seen a game I thought was worth my time.   

Now here comes outraged soccer fan in 3….  2….   1…..        :peek:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PRnum1 said:

I'm also going to enjoy my beloved Atlanta braves as they try to win another world series. @Yoshinator

I really enjoy baseball. 

There will be times to check in on the NFL like the draft but other than that I'll be in summer mode.

You have a good team. You should join us on the Baseball Thread. It is one of the most civil threads on the forum. I'm the only Mets fan there. haha

I used to enjoy watching baseball games daily. When I was in my early 20s after undergraduate school, I would attend about 15-20 baseball games per year. I went with friends or with my nephews & niece or sometimes alone. One of my favorite games that I attended was against the Braves, the first game after 9/11. Piazza hit a home run against a Braves reliever in the bottom of the 8th and the Mets won. :) Nowadays, I go to one or two baseball games a year. I like the history of baseball too.

I used to like college basketball, tennis, and golf but I rarely watch now. I don't watch NBA, hockey or soccer but I can watch the World Cup. My favorite sport remains football.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

From where I sit, soccer is a crime against humanity!   If you force someone to watch a game against their will, it should be considered torture!  Worse than watching paint dry or grass growing!   

I’ve rarely seen a game I thought was worth my time.   

Now here comes outraged soccer fan in 3….  2….   1…..        :peek:

not a huge soccer fan, and far from outraged but it’s an interesting take… Some of the best athletes in the world and most talented at that play soccer (or football as it’s known everywhere except in the U.S.) 

If one can appreciate an nfl player making moves in open space and winning a footrace to the endzone in a low scoring game, I don’t see why they wouldn’t appreciate a single person doing the same on a pitch, except having to kick a ball past a defender to score at the end. The utilization of space and working in triangular fashion is more similar to that of basketball than anything. Maneuvering into scoring position more similar to baseball. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

The world is crazy for football (soccer)

I think it’s boring for me as well

I have a short little span of attention…..

That’s one of a long list of faults that I have

(My wife maintains my list of faults in case I forget)

I think American football has dominated here because of exactly that. I can relate, so I’m not dogging anyone. To me, it’s just indicative of our culture. We don’t have the propensity for much patience or appreciation for anything that requires it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

not a huge soccer fan, and far from outraged but it’s an interesting take… Some of the best athletes in the world and most talented at that play soccer (or football as it’s known everywhere except in the U.S.) 

If one can appreciate an nfl player making moves in open space and winning a footrace to the endzone in a low scoring game, I don’t see why they wouldn’t appreciate a single person doing the same on a pitch, except having to kick a ball past a defender to score at the end. The utilization of space and working in triangular fashion is more similar to that of basketball than anything. Maneuvering into scoring position more similar to baseball. 

My problems with soccer are many. 

First, a typical game might be 2-1.   Boring.  Hockey used to have this trouble, but about 10 years ago they changed some rules to make scoring easier so a game might be 4-3, or 5-4.   More action.  

Second, while a game like football is made for television….  Time for roughly 130 plays and replays after most plays, soccer has very little of that.  The continuous play works against it. 

Third, the field is huge, bigger than a football field in many cases plus there are so many players on the field, to me many of the players look lost, almost like ants because the cameras shoot the game wide.   IMO, the game was not made for TV.  

Fourth,  scoring a goal is so rare, and such a big deal,  that the celebration of the score often takes longer than the actual goal itself.   If you were editing hi-lites for your local TV station, the celebration would take up more time than the best plays.  

Here is one thing that might be a good start to other needed changes.   Make the goal bigger.   Perhaps 4 feet wider and 2 feet taller.  Add scoring.   The four biggest American sports have all added more scoring with subtle changes and with great success.   Soccer should too. 

Im sure this post will not be popular with traditional soccer fans,  but that’s ok.  Just my two cents and for some, not even worth that much!  

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Here is one thing that might be a good start to other needed changes.   Make the goal bigger.   Perhaps 4 feet wider and 2 feet taller.  Add scoring.   The four biggest American sports have all added more scoring with subtle changes and with great success.   Soccer should too

The U.S. (aside from the women’s national team) can’t even crack the field to be relevant in soccer… There is 1000% chance that no one outside our own borders takes anything we say or do related to the sport seriously. No one outside of the U.S. cares about television the way we are obsessed with it. For Pete’s sake, we are basically the only nation that allows pharmaceutical advertising on tv, and everyone knows it is king these days with sponsored ads.

19 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Yes. I watched every pitch of every braves game last season.

I really enjoyed Ronald acuna stealing 70 bases and hitting 40 home runs making history. 

People in the south really love the braves because the Falcons aren't much to cheer about

59 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Yes. I watched every pitch of every braves game last season.

I really enjoyed Ronald acuna stealing 70 bases and hitting 40 home runs making history. 

People in the south really love the braves because the Falcons aren't much to cheer about

Oh, I'm sure there are baseball diehards that watch entire games on TV.  I just haven't met any, lol!

Not to get personal, but are you either very young (under 20) or and old guy (like me)?  It seems like the MLB audience is more and more the metamucel and geritol crowd.

3 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

The U.S. (aside from the women’s national team) can’t even crack the field to be relevant in soccer… There is 1000% chance that no one outside our own borders takes anything we say or do related to the sport seriously. No one outside of the U.S. cares about television the way we are obsessed with it. For Pete’s sake, we are basically the only nation that allows pharmaceutical advertising on tv, and everyone knows it is king these days with sponsored ads.

So?   

What would be wrong if the change was made here in America, even if it’s not made outside the country.   At least it might be more exciting here in the U.S. 

Im now 67, and old enough to remember that 55 years ago,  soccer would soon become the most popular sport here in America.   Well, more than a half century later, it’s still not even close.   I’d say soccer is 5th behind the Big 4.   So, still waiting. 

Also….  I don’t understand you bagging on the women’s national team.   Haven’t they had more international success than the men?   Haven’t they won the World Cup?   Haven’t they won the Olympic Gold?   If they’re not doing well now, isn’t that just a snapshot of a moment in time?  

Im obviously not an expert of soccer.  I’m just giving some thoughts from someone who thinks change would only be helpful. 
Maybe I’m making bad arguments?   It’s possible.  But I’m not convinced yet. 

35 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

So?   

What would be wrong if the change was made here in America, even if it’s not made outside the country.   At least it might be more exciting here in the U.S. 

Im now 67, and old enough to remember that 55 years ago,  soccer would soon become the most popular sport here in America.   Well, more than a half century later, it’s still not even close.   I’d say soccer is 5th behind the Big 4.   So, still waiting. 

Also….  I don’t understand you bagging on the women’s national team.   Haven’t they had more international success than the men?   Haven’t they won the World Cup?   Haven’t they won the Olympic Gold?   If they’re not doing well now, isn’t that just a snapshot of a moment in time?  

Im obviously not an expert of soccer.  I’m just giving some thoughts from someone who thinks change would only be helpful. 

so… how would extending the goal and changing the rules in America benefit them on a global stage?… it would not… it would be more than detrimental and we would be the laughing stock of the soccer world. 

my comment wasn’t bagging on the women’s at all… I clearly said aside from the women’s national team, who have been successful. Although the argument on their success is that much of the rest of the world still doesn’t really recognize women as human beings, so they kind of had an advantage in that regard. London banned women for 50 years, so the U.S. women enjoyed a competitive advantage by being more organized and freedom of playing for longer. It’s now catching up. 

also, soccer in America is growing by leaps and bounds in popularity. There would be no reason to alter anything to stunt that growth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

So?   

24 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:
6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

So?   

Mike?   Did you mean to make a post?   There’s nothing here.   

7 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

also, soccer in America is growing by leaps and bounds in popularity. There would be no reason to alter anything to stunt that growth.

They have been saying that for 50 years and it is still not very popular.  I played as a kid and got a scholarship to play in college, coached both my daughters when they were little and still watch important games, but it is not a must watch thing for me (a soccer fan). 

On 2/18/2024 at 2:41 PM, Smonroe said:

I watch more than my share of MLB games, mostly Yankee games but of course other teams too..

I wish I were a fan of basketball BUT I'm not....nut tune in for March Madness.

I'm certainly not a fan of Hockey or soccer and what you said about soccer I agree with. 

I don't have any issues on anyone who enjoys the sports I don't watch, that's more enjoyment for them.....for me its mostly just Colts and MLB with my focus on the Yankees.......except for some Daily Fantasy and Betting..

Btw, the MLB Extea.Innings package is a lot of Bang for the Buck.!!! Last season I paid $25 per month for basically games everyday for 6 months......popcorn not included.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

I think he and Bellichick are the perfect example of a game changing qb being the difference between good at legendary as a coach. There is no disputing they are both good coaches, in their own respective ways. What separates them is their longevity through different eras of football, and having two of the greatest qb's of all time. 

It can be said for every sport. I don't think it's ironic that Michael Jordan didn't win championships until Phil Jackson arrived considering he won 5 with the Lakers. But on the other hand, those 90s Bulls teams might have won without him, and it would be hard to mess up Shaq and Kobe together. Great players and great coaches work hand-in-hand. But regardless, I believe my high school coach always said it best. "I can only put you in the best position for you to be in... At the end of the day the player has to make the plays." 

Which is why the qb position is more important than any position in sports. With a margin so small, as Andy Reid put it, the qb makes the difference between winning and losing.

Don't get me wrong, coaching is important but having that 1 player that is generational can make you look a lot better than you are. Michael Jordan would have won without Phil, I am 100% certain of that. He was dominating with Doug Collins coaching. They just weren't good enough to beat Detroit yet when Collins was there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't get me wrong, coaching is important but having that 1 player that is generational can make you look a lot better than you are. Michael Jordan would have won without Phil, I am 100% certain of that. He was dominating with Doug Collins coaching. They just weren't good enough to beat Detroit yet when Collins was there. 

I agree. Which is why I always say "although" when expressing that argument with Jackson/Jordan. Jackson made the tweaks with the triangle offense that allowed them to elevate a bit. The Pistons and the problems that Jordan had early on were aged or gone altogether when they were stacking championships. It was his time and everyone knew it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

I agree. Which is why I always say "although" when expressing that argument with Jackson/Jordan. Jackson made the tweaks with the triangle offense that allowed them to elevate a bit. The Pistons and the problems that Jordan had early on were aged or gone altogether when they were stacking championships. It was his time and everyone knew it. 

Every great player needs help too. When Pippen emerged in 1991 as being legit great, the Bulls were unbeatable. I hated them because being a Pacers fan I knew it would take a miracle to beat them. We had them in 1998 but let it slip. Regarding Phil, I think he helped the Lakers out more. Phil helped Kobe mature and before Phil got there, the Jazz with Malone and Stockton were just punking Shaq and Kobe.

23 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Newsflash, the Pacers ARE rocking

That might be a little overboard.  Currently, they're an inconsistent 6th seed, 5-5 in their last 10.  They win 3, then lose 3.  Their winning percentage is only slightly higher than the Colts' 9-8.

Maybe by next year, they will be rocking.  

As far as Caitlyn Clark to the Fever goes, if a WNBA team somehow affected an NFL team's ticket sales, I'm guessing it would be a first in sports history.

The NFL suspended blackouts in 2015.

56 minutes ago, #12. said:

That might be a little overboard.  Currently, they're an inconsistent 6th seed, 5-5 in their last 10.  They win 3, then lose 3.  Their winning percentage is only slightly higher than the Colts' 9-8.

Maybe by next year, they will be rocking.  

As far as Caitlyn Clark to the Fever goes, if a WNBA team somehow affected an NFL team's ticket sales, I'm guessing it would be a first in sports history.

The NFL suspended blackouts in 2015.

they’ve beaten everybody in the conference at the top except Boston who is the clear #1. They will make the playoffs, which isn’t the case for the colts, and again they have the most dynamic point guard (who could have been the all star mvp.) The entire concept was ticket sales, and the colts record this year wasn’t part of the conversation. It was if they made a management change that led to three consecutive 4 win season…

And yes Caitlyn Clark will have the same draw in the wnba that she does currently, which is sold out arenas everywhere she goes and people paying nfl ticket prices to see her. It will be a first, considering no one goes to wnba games. She’s going to change the game as we know it. 

I wasn’t aware of the blackout rule change. It doesn’t change my opinion on people not spending disposable income (grocery bills were just reported to be the highest percentage of disposable income in decades) to watch bad games.  If anything it strengthens that argument. Why spend the money when you can watch it at home/turn it off at halftime? 

21 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

they’ve beaten everybody in the conference at the top except Boston who is the clear #1. They will make the playoffs, which isn’t the case for the colts, and again they have the most dynamic point guard (who could have been the all star mvp.) The entire concept was ticket sales, and the colts record this year wasn’t part of the conversation. It was if they made a management change that led to three consecutive 4 win season…

And yes Caitlyn Clark will have the same draw in the wnba that she does currently, which is sold out arenas everywhere she goes and people paying nfl ticket prices to see her. It will be a first, considering no one goes to wnba games. She’s going to change the game as we know it. 

I wasn’t aware of the blackout rule change. It doesn’t change my opinion on people not spending disposable income (grocery bills were just reported to be the highest percentage of disposable income in decades) to watch bad games.  If anything it strengthens that argument. Why spend the money when you can watch it at home/turn it off at halftime? 

Are the mods on vacation? I fail to see how these last few posts pertain to this thread or are Colts related.

10 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Are the mods on vacation? I fail to see how these last few posts pertain to this thread or are Colts related.

its two weeks post season… everyone is on vacation. And it’s been running for two days- no one has cared… except you. 

5 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Okay, we moved it out of the Colts section and changed the title so that folks can talk sports. This is now in a section for threads that are sports related but not NFL-related.

Thanks..

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

• NFLfan changed the title to Spill over from non colts related talk (General sports talk)
4 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

It doesn’t change my opinion on people not spending disposable income (grocery bills were just reported to be the highest percentage of disposable income in decades) to watch bad games.  If anything it strengthens that argument. Why spend the money when you can watch it at home/turn it off at halftime? 

I think going to a game is an experience unlike anything else. Watching at home does not give you the same experience. Watching at home is more convenient, but being at a live game is often more exciting; it has a different feel. You meet and spend time with other people (I'm a very social person and love meeting others). I try to go to at least one football game a year. I love it. I can focus on the game without interruptions from commercials and other distractions and without going back and forth from one channel to another.  JMO

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

This is not a Colts thread. This is in a section for threads that are sports related but not NFL-related. If you are not interested, just move on to another thread.

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

I  moved all of these post in this thread over from a Colts thread, on 2 separate occasions.

So they were actually were in a Colts thread at one point. It's not a big deal either way though.

So many post, a lot slip through the cracks, I probably haven't even been in a good majority of the new threads for the last month.

usually only move post, if it is blatantly not about topic at hand, or there is a report or someone mentions it in a thread. 

like I said though, a lot slips through, especially in the slow season.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

I think going to a game is an experience unlike anything else. Watching at home does not give you the same experience. Watching at home is more convenient, but being at a live game is often more exciting; it has a different feel. You meet and spend time with other people (I'm a very social person and love meeting others). I try to go to at least one football game a year. I love it. I can focus on the game without interruptions from commercials and other distractions and without going back and forth from one channel to another.  JMO

I love going to Lucas Oil. Even in 2011, I couldn’t help but cheering for a win against Houston. Watching Reggie catch that winning touchdown was one of my most vivid memories. Knowing we might ruin the suck for luck campaign, but still unable to be sad about a win. 

However, I can still be real enough to know that the 2022 season was not very enjoyable to spend an entire Sunday traveling to watch. I’m not sure I could do many seasons of that, especially owning season tickets. My personal situation has been hard to stay a consistent season ticket member, I’ve cut in and out, because I simply can’t make as many games as I want. I know I’m not alone in that regard. My whole point to the conversation was regarding ticket sales when teams string multiple losing seasons together. It becomes an economical nightmare. If you can’t find a buyer for the games you can’t go to as a season ticket holder, it’s a wash. If you don’t want to go, it’s a wash. So it’s a simple concept. They won’t renew like they typically do. For a team that has enjoyed waitlists for season tickets, watching those numbers drop (and likely significantly) would not be good. I don’t ever want to see Lucas Oil look like what the Panthers played in front of this season… 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, w87r said:

I  moved all of these post in this thread over from a Colts thread, on 2 separate occasions.

So they were actually were in a Colts thread at one point. It's not a big deal either way though.

So many post, a lot slip through the cracks, I probably haven't even been in a good majority of the new threads for the last month.

usually only move post, if it is blatantly not about topic at hand, or there is a report or someone mentions it in a thread. 

like I said though, a lot slips through, especially in the slow season.

I got confused because I thought this had been moved several days ago. So, I did not understand why the poster had a problem with the thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I got confused because I thought this had been moved several days ago. So, I did not understand why the poster had a problem with the thread.

Yeah, I moved a few over the other day, then 5-6 more today.

• Thanks 1