Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

9 minutes ago, chad72 said:

We typically do well vs Vikings. Bears, Fields or year 1 of Caleb Williams, I like our chances.

I don’t like our matchup vs Packers or Lions.

We never do well against the Colts. Im not sure Love could beat you guys.

13 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Depends on what Ballard does this offseason and how AR improves. 

Our schedule gets more difficult, so I’m guessing 8-10 wins next season. 

Im pretty sure you guys beat us in Lambeau the last time we played and we had a much better QB. I dont think we can take you guys.

6 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Secondary was very young with 2 rookie corners, a 2nd year safety with very few rookie snaps. They should all be improved and ascending as opposed to wr were Pierce did not improve. Now if Gus doesnt change schemes improvement may not matter a ton.

Thdy aren’t good enough. We need to add vets and higher picks there. Outside of Ju Ju we can do better. 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I am getting sick of it. Especially from colt fans. You know what Colt are going to be a problem for Texans too.

What the heck happened to the Jags this year! They made the playoffs last year and were dominant.

• Like 1

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

Baltimore gets the lowest remaining seed so it’s unknown yet 

I feel there might be more lower seeds winning in the NFC. The AFC has generally been top heavy 

1 minute ago, runthepost said:

Injuries

Yeah but their chemistry on D wasn’t there either. If Browns could win with their 4th QB, and 2 starters at safety on IR, LT and RT on IR, Nick Chubb on IR, Jaguars could have done better 

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yep. This is why I am getting ticked at colt fans. Colts are going to be a problem for Texans too.

Yeah this thread is littered with doubt about what we have and glaze for what Houston has. I know where not to go next time the Texans play lol. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Thdy aren’t good enough. We need to add vets and higher picks there. Outside of Ju Ju we can do better. 

I wouldnt mind a vet if the right vet to add to group , Jones had a solid year especially early,Brents looks like he may be a long time starter. Cross and Blackmon good Safety's (Cross ranked 25 and Blackmon 39 of 99) if we resign Blackmon.  Gus needed to alter scheme though no ifs,and nor buts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I want the chiefs to lose especially because of Taylor swift 

I have refused to watch Chief games this year because the network's insistence on constantly showing her.

12 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

One more week of Stroud Stroud Stroud Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

When players make plays, Mahomes, Burrow, Stroud (unfortunately all in the AFC), you’re going to hear it :) 

Colts should petition to move to the NFC LOL :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Yeah this thread is littered with doubt about what we have and glaze for what Houston has. I know where not to go next time the Texans play lol. 

I mean, there’re facts and there is hope. 

Stroud IS good. We HOPE AR will be. 

Don’t interpret that like folks won’t cheer for AR…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I don't get Peacock, so won't have to watch the many photos of Taylor Swift. That's a plus. 

Karma could have gotten the Browns because of the Colts game, (which the refs let the Browns win), but also for signing Deshaun Watson. Serves them right . Although I still like Flacco. 

Just now, Solid84 said:

Hey, we had Peyton and still felt the need to put down Brady. But Colts fans love QBs that can throw from the pocket, and it is natural we appreciate good passing. I don’t expect AR to win like Stroud because of styles but if he can win like Lamar, I’d gladly take it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Oh, there’s been some cheer like you said for AR. However, A few clicks on what page you’re on in this thread and you’ll find prisoners in the moment saying we should gotten Stroud instead.

In hoping AR gets there and yes CJ is good. I just see from a mile away buyers remorse from fans (not that we had a chance for CJ) if AR doesn’t blossom like we hope next year.  

16 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I want the chiefs to lose especially because of Taylor swift 

Not me, I want the Dolphins to lose.   The announcers will reignite their love from early in the season.   Chiefs have proven they should be there.

12 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Karma could have gotten the Browns because of the Colts game, (which the refs let the Browns win), but also for signing Deshaun Watson. Serves them right . Although I still like Flacco. 

I don't think so. Karma would have been the Browns not making the playoffs. This game was gravy for the Browns. They made the playoffs while losing their starting QB, starting RB and other top players. They started at least 4 QBs. They had a successful year.

The  Browns lost to a better team who was playing with support of home field.