Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jarvis Landry worked out for colts today.

Restinpeacesweetchloe

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This happens with vets who are older. He has good hands and would be a nice addition. I think he can return punts too.

A sitting duck like Jack Doyle, good hands but no YAC is what I would expect from a guy like Jarvis Landry at this stage of his career.

If you want someone with size, why not Kenny Golladay? Worth kicking the tires?

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

A sitting duck like Jack Doyle, good hands but no YAC is what I would expect from a guy like Jarvis Landry at this stage of his career.

If you want someone with size, why not Kenny Golladay? Worth kicking the tires?

They are trying to add to this roster for a playoff stretch and possible playoffs. That’s a good thing. Someone that also fits with what Minshew does best. Colts have one roster spot open after the suspensions today. Montgomery was already in the 53.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

They are trying to add to this roster for a playoff stretch and possible playoffs. That’s a good thing. Someone that also fits with what Minshew does best. Colts have one roster spot open after the suspensions today. Montgomery was already in the 53.

Agreed

6 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

They need to call Philip Rivers and have him ready if Stache goes down 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Wait who got suspended 

43 minutes ago, Matabix said:

TY Hilton, Reggie can get him up to speed. Still has his hands, maybe not as fast. Plus we still play Houston. 

If TY came off the street and had a ghost game against Houston to get us in the playoffs, I would most likely cry tears of joy. Probably be an ugly cry too.

• Like 1