Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South and AFC Playoff picture/ Remaining Schedules (MERGE) Updated OP + on page 61 - post week 17. AFC Clinching Scenarios page 61

w87r

10 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Unpopular opinion:

I think all teams should have an extra bye week for Christmas. Then return to play on New Years. 

Also, I’m having a difficult time seeing how we can matchup well against the Raiders who have Crosby, Adams and Jacobs… 

Coaching matters.  They have an interim coach.  I would take Steichen over whoever their coach is.

11 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Unpopular opinion:

I think all teams should have an extra bye week for Christmas. Then return to play on New Years. 

Also, I’m having a difficult time seeing how we can matchup well against the Raiders who have Crosby, Adams and Jacobs… 

You are right.  That is an unpopular opinion.  No games during Christmas week.  HARD PASS

4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Explain the Jags collapse.......anyone? The Titans stunk all season. The Colts are Jekyll & Hyde playing yo-yo football and the Texans are mirroring the Colts. woulda-coulda but didn't.

"Send in the clowns. There ought to be clowns. Well, maybe next year."

Just my opinion but they needed to sit Lawrence a couple games when injuries started to pile up. Kirk got hurt. Zay jones has been injured. Ridley is not who they thought they were getting. Oline is bad. They can’t run the ball. I won’t be surprised if Lawrence does not play this next game.

Colts are just a by product of having a backup QB and some injuries for why they are up and down. Plus they are young like the Texans.

44 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

With there being 17 games now I think not having games and giving teams a bye week would be nice. NFL would never do it because there holiday games are ratings getters.

Nearly all players seem to dislike the extra week of games. 

From a personal standpoint, most of my family doesn’t watch games during the holidays. Too much going on to sit and watch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nate! said:

You are right.  That is an unpopular opinion.  No games during Christmas week.  HARD PASS

If they can make another dollar, they will.  I don't see fewer games at Christmas.  Instead, they'll probably play one in Finland that comes on at 8:00 AM - watch football while you open your presents.  Reindeer herd on the sideline.

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Actually yes. Because if raiders win today suddenly next week raiders could have the same record if they win.

They would be the only team I would worry about at 9-8 tie breaker.

They definitely need to lose

Need KC to handle our business the next 7 days.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

With how bad chiefs offense looks don’t be surprised if Bengals beat them on Sunday.

Chiefs always look like this to start the game against the Raiders.

Think they were down 17-0 earlier in the year to them.

Edit: it was 14-0

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

With how bad chiefs offense looks don’t be surprised if Bengals beat them on Sunday.

Losing Bieniemy and giving control to Nagy hasn't paid off.

Some bad WR play as well, I blame them though for continuing to roster, well Toney. He has probably cost them 2 games himself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Explain the Jags collapse.......anyone? The Titans stunk all season. The Colts are Jekyll & Hyde playing yo-yo football and the Texans are mirroring the Colts. woulda-coulda but didn't.

"Send in the clowns. There ought to be clowns. Well, maybe next year."

i know trevor is hurt but he is not living up to the hype the media put on him, when stroud comes back the texans will be the best in our division imo

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

If the Colts make the playoffs other than the Browns Chiefs would be my second pick to play in the first round.

I'm still planning on hosting a wild card team.

Guess that keeps the Browns in play, unless they can pull out the North, which is still possible and even plausible.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I'm not looking forward the Raiders next week. 

imo gus will see his failures and start some different looks against the raiders on defense. shane will plan a different attack plan to beat the raiders d. this game is where our coaches will come into play and be a factor in the outcome even if the raiders have better talent.

3 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

imo gus will see his failures and start some different looks against the raiders on defense. shane will plan a different attack plan to beat the raiders d. this game is where our coaches will come into play and be a factor in the outcome even if the raiders have better talent.

It’s week 17 I don’t think we are going to see any major changes.

Cheifs missed a FG lol. They need half time.

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

if gus cant find a way to create pressure and shane cant find a way to beat the raiders pass rush imo we are done

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Raiders playing like the 1983 Raiders today Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV.  Hopefully they get it out of their system.

Yeah after seeing colts get punched in the mouth by falcons it won’t be good if they don’t match their intensity.

Just now, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Yeah, that is not how it works though unfortunately. Doesn’t look good for Colts’ chances, do it? :pokerface:

To be fair raiders haven’t done anything on offense. 14 points because of chiefs turnovers. Their defense is playing lights out.

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah after seeing colts get punched in the mouth by falcons it won’t be good if they don’t match their intensity.

I have noticed a trend all season with Teams. One week they play good, then the next, they play bad. It is just something that is going on. That is why I don't let 1 game sway my views. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1