Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Colts Captains

CR91

Just now, John Hammonds said:

One Star - DT DeForest Buckner; LB Zaire Franklin

Two Stars - C Ryan Kelly; "Darius" Leonard

Three Stars - DB Kenny Moore; Quentin Nelson

New (No Stars) - QB Anthony Richardson

No. Buck is up to 4 stars I believe. Zaire has been a captain the last two years. 

Shaq is up to 4 I believe.

Q and Kenny are 2

AR and Kelly 1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The Best Captain in Starfleet.

Picard #2

Janeway wasn't bad or maybe I just watched to look at 7 of 9 

I’ve argued this many times.  Kirk is the best by far.  A true man of action.  The others not so much.  

I put janeway above Picard.   I feel like every tough situation Picard had to face turned out to be a simulation.  Lame 

now don’t get me started about how much better Farscape is to firefly.  

• Like 2

On 8/31/2023 at 11:14 AM, CR91 said:

Kinda surprised Kelly made Captain over Pitt

I’ve just watched the new season opener video and it briefly touched upon the new captains…. 

So I thought it was worth noting that a number of players voted as captains by their teammates are among the least liked players by this Colts.com community.  

— Kenny Moore

— Ryan Kelly

— Quinton Nelson

— Shaq Leonard

That’s 4 out of 7 Captains that this community has issues with…. 

A reminder that no matter what the fan base thinks, inside the locker room the viewpoints are often quite different. 

20 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’ve just watched the new season opener video and it briefly touched upon the new captains…. 

So I thought it was worth noting that a number of players voted as captains by their teammates are among the least liked players by this Colts.com community.  

— Kenny Moore

— Ryan Kelly

— Quinton Nelson

— Shaq Leonard

That’s 4 out of 7 Captains that this community has issues with…. 

A reminder that no matter what the fan base thinks, inside the locker room the viewpoints are often quite different. 

I don't think people have issues with these players. Just injuries and not playing to their level has been an problem the last few years.

5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I don't think people have issues with these players. Just injuries and not playing to their level has been an problem the last few years.

Holy Cow….

I won’t be in position to respond for a few hours but suffice to say I disagree with your viewpoint. 

25 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Holy Cow….

I won’t be in position to respond for a few hours but suffice to say I disagree with your viewpoint. 

Sorry you feel that way. I just think people have certain standards with how high the bar is for some of these players. I understand Kelly and Moore because they haven't been the same in years, but Leonard and Nelson I think it's mostly injuries.