Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Preseason Game #3, Colts @ Eagles, Thursday, Aug. 24, 2023, 8PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I’d didn’t say it before but Black made another play I think he’s locked up the fourth safety spot.

Going to be a hard choice between him and Harrsion. Harrison experience could win out and try and slide Black to ps. but Black has looked good and could get scooped up

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I’d didn’t say it before but Black made another play I think he’s locked up the fourth safety spot.

Battle between him and Denbow will be interesting. I like Black too.

We have out together a pretty good game tonight.

Looking at 2-1 in the preseason, will take that. Not that it means anything, but I will take it

Next time.out will be the real thing.

I think this season is gonna come down to playcalling & Shane’s ability to scheme guys open & using AR’s legs & mobility to help with that.  He’s had early success with young QB’s in Herbert & Hurts.  This is his chance to solidify himself as one of the best young offensive minds in the league. 

• Like 2

Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Thank the heavens the Eagles did not benefit from that INT.

Can we please just win a game having actually dominated the whole game? I’m not too proud to beg. I don’t care if it doesn’t matter for the season, I just want to see it. Please. Pretty please?

It’s pre-season r-e-l-a-x

• Like 2

I'm just now watching the game (I recorded it) and I'm getting worried about Alec Pierce, he is looking like he has butter hands. I'm sure he will get better with more reps with Richardson but so far he has made some drops on passes that can't really be placed any better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zoltan said:

I'm just now watching the game (I recorded it) and I'm getting worried about Alec Pierce, he is looking like he has butter hands. I'm sure he will get better with more reps with Richardson but so far he has made some drops on passes that can't really be placed any better.

Spoiler, keep watching downs will have one too.  Still I share your concerns about Pierce.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Also Reggie who just needed it to be in his catch radius and he'd snag it.

Oh every QB needs a prime Reggie!

I was somewhat agreeing with you regarding AP. I dunno, I’m not super down on him…and AR has been targeting him. So I’m hoping it starts showing here week 8 or so. But watching him and the game tonight…if we had someone that could get behind defense’s AR can make those no problem. Trying to think of something that would help the team in the short term…a legit deep threat would be the top of my list.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

It is being shown on NFL Network now. It is a recording. It just started. 14:36 left in the First Quarter.