Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who do you think tried to contact Andrew Luck?

Nate!

11 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

If I am the Colts, I just let it go. Luck has kind if haunted this team for years. They finally got their guy and now here we go again. A story about Luck and I would just move on. Let the focus be Richardson and no need for there to be a cloud surrounding camp. Just my two cents.

It has nothing to do with the Colts.   The league will be investigating it

• 2 weeks later...

The NFL conducted it's investigation.

NO ONE from the Commanders actually SPOKE to Andrew Luck!!

The matter has been closed - to the satisfaction of the NFL - and - the Colts.

Andrew Luck has made it clear - several times - that he is NOT even considering a return to the NFL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I watched the Kansas St.-Texas game from 2023 today and Mitchell was outstanding in that one. One long td(47 yards), another long reception(37 yards) and he had excellent blocks on CJ Baxters' 47 yard td run and two other excellent blocks that sprung runners for huge gains. If you had only watched the first half of that game while scouting Mitchell and saw nothing else you would have taken him in the top 10. That is how impressive he was in the first half of that game. I'll add this also, when watching Texas games from last year watch Mitchell BLOCK. I'm no scout and I don't watch 100's of hours of film, but from what I've seen of him at Georgia and his one year at Texas I don't know how he fell to number 52. Welcome to the Colts Adonai, I hope you burn up the league this year! Go Colts!
    • I was referring muscle-wise not his actual weight. Compared to the start of the season where imo he looked smaller, I think he added a lot more muscle
    • But he carries it well.   Honestly I doubt he’s that big now….   One would think he’s in good shape now that he’s being active for the first time in roughly 6+ months.     Im just thinking out loud….  
    • CJ also made comments about being glad he wasn't drafted by Indy and how Indy is boring. I know he has the nice "humble beginnings" story, but he's making himself feel like a villain early. You don't want to annoy people that might be your future coworkers or employers. It's a bad look. 
    • At this stage I think they are going to hold off on signing a safety until they are sure Cross is not ready to start at FS.  I think they will give him training camp to  prove he is ready.  If he is not they will bring in a veteran.
  • Members

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,244

• Kc77

Kc77 3

Rookie
    • AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,411

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,397

• John Waylon

John Waylon 5,242