Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, nyyankeechris said:

Everybody talking about needing a slot receiver....in my estimation our slot receiver is already on our team.  Don't underestimate McKenzie...he is gonn surprize a lot of people 

McKenzie only slot on roster,club usually has 2 players that can fill that role. McKenzie hasnt been bad but hasnt been a different maker so odds are high we bring in another and early.

4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

McKenzie only slot on roster,club usually has 2 players that can fill that role. McKenzie hasnt been bad but hasnt been a different maker so odds are high we bring in another and early.

With all due respect,  and no offense,  McKenzie is better than you apparently think.  I thought it was an excellent FA signing. You will see.

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Oops. I don’t think I’ve spoiled anything have I? 

I think what’s happening is the tracker gets the input when the team turns in the card then there is a delay to whoever goes on the podium to announce it

• Like 1

I’m not predicting this, but don’t be surprised if the Colts trade down a small amount from pick 79.   

If, instead, the Colts happen to trade up, that says the player is ranked much higher than other candidates and much too good to not make a move for. 

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

I’m not predicting this, but don’t be surprised if the Colts trade down a small amount from pick 79.   

If, instead, the Colts happen to trade up, that says the player is ranked much higher than other candidates and much too good to not make a move for. 

Ala Taylor? Though he was in the 2nd.

Just now, NFLfan said:

I was hoping the Vikes would move up to get him. I did not want him in the first but I hoped to get him in the 2nd or 3rd.

Yeah it's huge value to get him in this round and no pressure to have him play, he can be a great backup if Goff continues to be a good starter

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Dawand Jones

Blake Freeland

Nick Saldiveri

Jaelyn Duncan

Chandler Zavala

Braeden Daniels

Emil Ekiyor

Andrew Vorhees (even if a redshirt year)

Atonio Mafi

Jon Gaines

Luke Wypler

11 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Kelee Ringo

Darius Rush

Cory Trice

Garrett Williams

Riley Moss

Jakorian Bennett

If we could come away with Rush and Gaines in the next two picks, that would be great.  Could even trade back into the 3rd to get one of them.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I don’t want him. Just think it’s odd he’s falling

I don't think we can say somebody is falling, there are lot of teams that have drafted specific players they targeted who were rated on consensus draft board one or more round later... 

Drew Sanders just got drafted, lot thought he could go in top 40, there are lot more talents in this class that teams view at similar level that it's going to look lot different than what we thought for many prospects. 

• Like 2

Just now, stitches said:

Tank Dell... to HOU.... hm... he can be good. 

Giants fans all said they did not want him. I was reading one of their blogs and one of their writers drafted Dell. The fans criticized him a lot.

(I see Byron Young from Alabama went before Byron Young from Tenn.)