Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

27 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

will give more time for @csmoparwhile we continue with picks forward.

With the 134th overall draft pick in 2023 Gavin's mock draft, Kansas City Chiefs select 

Jalen Moreno Cropper, WR, Fresno State

Per @chad72 suggestions. 

I was actually thinking of taking Jalen Cropper at 188 for the Texans earlier in this draft before the WR run. That didn't work out lol.

With those picks, we end the week, and we will take a break for the weekend. There will be no draft hours on Saturday and Sunday. 

If GMs wish to continue make their picks going forward, they could if the GMs on the clock chooses to make their pick. 

Thank you everyone, for a fun filled draft week. We will resume Draft Hours on Monday 7 PM EDT. 

• Like 3

@OhioColt  for all the long wait, your picks are up finally now. You can choose to make your pick if you would like during the weekend as well.

@OhioColt  Cleveland Browns on the clock

@CR91 up next

@OhioColt  Cleveland Browns again after that.

@csmopar  I haven't made picks for Chicago Bears today for picks #133 & #136, as we were drawing closer to the end of the day. You can choose to make those picks anytime going forward.

@Defjamz26 New York Giants pick #128

and 

@chad72 Dallas Cowboys pick #129

Have not made their draft selections. Request to make your pick anytime going forward before Monday so we can resume the draft with no backlogs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@ColtsGermany probably night for him, and he had sent in suggestions for earlier round, I'm picking from there. 

With the 132nd overall draft pick in 2023 Gavin's mock draft, Carolina Panthers select 

Trey Palmer WR, Nebraska

Sry for not giving you info. My wife wasn't feeling well yesterday evening, so I had my mind elsewhere. 

But nice pick! Couldn't have been better! :thmup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ColtsGermany said:

Sry for not giving you info. My wife wasn't feeling well yesterday evening, so I had my mind elsewhere. 

But nice pick! Couldn't have been better! :thmup:

Glad you are okay with the pick, it's good that the earlier list was still good enough to pick from. Panthers need WRs for their new QB, and TE addition is great as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Glad you are okay with the pick, it's good that the earlier list was still good enough to pick from. Panthers need WRs for their new QB, and TE addition is great as well. 

Exactly. I picked Musgrave in the 2nd. And with the addition of Thielen via FA and now Palmer, they will be good to go. 

33 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been MIA for 2 weeks so just now reading this thread. The poster that has the Colts made the right choice at #3 with AR, Young and Stroud were off the board. Good pick. 

@Jared Cisneros has had a great draft. Jared, are you trying to turn the Texans into a powerhouse Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

Appreciate it @2006Coltsbestever! I'm definitely looking to make the Texans contend with this mock draft. All @csmopar had to do was pick me to GM the Colts with the random drawing and the Colts would be SB contenders. But now, the Texans will be winning multiple SBs because of this draft lol! haha 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Appreciate it @2006Coltsbestever! I'm definitely looking to make the Texans contend with this mock draft. All @csmopar had to do was pick me to GM the Colts with the random drawing and the Colts would be SB contenders. But now, the Texans will be winning multiple SBs because of this draft lol! haha 

I am assuming you would have took AR at #3 with Young and Stroud off the board. We agree that Levis is the worst out of the 4. I would have been interested to see your other Colts picks.

• Like 1