Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Alright, I'm up at 188. Can't wait!

@crazycolt1 has opted for BPA if he's not available, and I don't think he'll be at this time...

@Jared Cisneros can you select BPA  for Tennessee Titans?

@Archer up next again for Patriots, can go ahead and make your pick now if you would like...

@Jared Cisneros can pick for Houston Texans next after that. 

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@crazycolt1 has opted for BPA if he's not available, and I don't think he'll be at this time...

@Jared Cisneros can you select BPA  for Tennessee Titans?

@Archer up next again for Patriots, can go ahead and make your pick now if you would like...

@Jared Cisneros can pick for Houston Texans next after that. 

Yeah, let me check their team out real quick.

@Mike06181 if you are still waiting, you can make your selection for pick #189 for LA Rams after that.

With pick #189, we will take a break for the night. 

I need to catch up with all the recent updates in the spreadsheet, and we will resume Draft anytime when the next GM on the clock wants to pick, and surely by next evening 7 PM. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mike06181 said:

The lions take calab murphy edge ferris state with their final pick. This is a super deep sleeper. Remember the name. Look up his stats! Line 383 on the list

Who?

As a senior, Murphy set an NCAA single-season record with 25.5 sacks and also tied the NCAA record with 39 tackles for loss while Ferris State repeated as national champions.[ At the end of the season, Murphy became the first non-FBS player to win the Ted Hendricks Award as the nation's best defensive end. He was also named the GLIAC Player of the Year and won the Gene Upshaw Award as the best lineman in NCAA Division II and the Cliff Harris Award as the nation's best small college defensive player.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

The list of missed picks is piling up, IMO. Because of that, I would either take a long pause or shut it down after Round 5 if new GMs aren't assigned and/or picks aren't completed before we move forward this evening. @VikingsFanInChennai

I say shut it down. yes there will be a few people keen on continuing but a lot obviously are not. its already losing/lost a lot of realism.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@John Hammonds

Can you make draft selections for picks # 175,179,181, & 196 for Bucs or would you be okay with BPA going forward? 

I would say that most people lose interest the deeper a mock draft goes.  I guess I'm one of them.  I don't really care about who GB or TB would take in round 5 or 6 or 7.  One player is as relevant as another in a mock, going this deep.  BPA them if you want to keep going.  Otherwise, I'm with RNGDShobby.  Shut it down.