Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We weren't going to drive the other way regardless,make sure your D is catching their breath and has time to set up to prevent td and keep it a 1 score game. LAC could have hurried up and got us in mismatch and they had t.o. to burn as well. Smart coaching..it worked.

That did cross my mind  after the first time out but not after the second and definitely not after the third. Did he need to use do 3 consecutive TOs for that, leaving you with no timeouts in case you want to make a defensive change if needed later in the series?

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

peewee, hits aren't the same as someone running 22 mph smacking you in the head.

As i posted my statements. I did not condone the hit. Thats my biggest issue with it all. I just made a statement that basically that eventually thats whats going to happen is be flag football. I didnt say thats a good of bad thing. They might as well have Flays on the Qb already . 

My whole issue is somebody assuming my intent on the message. But if you really want my opinion you dont see any soldiers making Millions of dollars adn they are dodging bullets. ENOUGH SAID....But lets not go there. 

4 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

Football has never been satic. the game evolves.  player health is important, and i bet its really easy to avocate for people to take blind side hits when your body doesn't feel any of the impact.

Let's just put damn flags on them. Can't touch the QB. Can't hit a receiver unless you let him catch the damn ball and make a football move. If they're going to do it they need to include all positions.

• Like 1

Just now, FuedinHatfield said:

A offensive player can lower his head all day long. Lord forbid a defensive player does the same.

Well he led with his head. But like the weight on the QB rule ect is just crazy. I mean a guy can only do so much. But as i had posted before I was glad to see him get ejected. 

8 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

No I think we are set on Will Levis and he likely goes 4-7 so we are within his range no matter how it plays out. Stroud will never be a top QB,Richardson needs to sit a year and Young will be gone before we can get him.

Stroud is gonna have a chance to prove himself in the semifinals against Georgia.  I’m still not sold on Levis.  Can’t trust the decision making of a guy who puts mayo in his coffee. Lol.