Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Your the one who got butthurt.

You’re*

No one is butthurt. But if you’re gonna say nonsense, expect to have someone respond to it and tell you why it’s nonsense. If you wanna provide facts and stats, I’ll talk that with you. Otherwise if you’re just saying hurrr bad hurrr cheerleader hurrr, then you’ll be laughed at and told why what you said is wrong. 

Just now, DougDew said:

Its not basic stuff.  Its irrelevant stuff.  You only pretend its important because you need something....anything,,,to hang your hat on.  You've been trying to hand out trophy's for 1Q performance, like it matters.  And now are trying to frame some sort of narrative around 1Q performances, like anybody cares.

How am I apologizing for Frank?    He's not here.

You're starting to look at anything good happening being because Frank isn't here anymore.  Like all of the Grigson haters started off thinking Ballard was a genius his first day.....and then he picks Malik Hooker at 15....and they still believed he was even more of a genius.  He didn't even do anything and they thought he was better than RG....just because they hated RG.  

You've got Forum Ballard Syndrome applied to Jeff.  LOL.  Nutso.

it's basic stuff... basic stats... 

it's always irrelevant when it kills your narrative.... 

your passive aggressive, sideways veiled apologizing, doesn't fool anyone...

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

You’re*

No one is butthurt. But if you’re gonna say nonsense, expect to have someone respond to it and tell you why it’s nonsense. If you wanna provide facts and stats, I’ll talk that with you. Otherwise if you’re just saying hurrr bad hurrr cheerleader hurrr, then you’ll be laughed at and told why what you said is wrong. 

you can't say you aren't butthurt while also correcting someone's grammar lol. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stephen said:

He will be better next year

I think so too.

He needs a full offseason on route tree coaching. He was just very limited in college.

We just need to limit his usage, and use more Parris and Dulin when not throwing 9s, etc...

He'll be fine, in time... 

• Like 1

Appears to be the same old problems with the Colts:

Defense: Very poor tackling in the line backers and secondary.

Offense: Too many "free runners". How do the Colts repeatedly allow clear shots into their back field? Also, the play calling shows no imagination or aggression. The Colts seem to believe they can pound their opponents into submission....not happening.

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

You’re*

Ok grammar Nazi. gtho. I forgot this forum is a no fun zone at times. Fact Leonard sits way too much. Fact his contract to this point seems to be a mistake not because of ability but the fact that never sees the field. 

Dude is fragile as glass. I never insinuated that the defense wasn't better with him. But yet you label me a hater.