Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Commanders / Eagles - Monday Night Football

BlueShoe

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Paris Campbell is starting to take on a similar role.  He is quickly becoming one of Ryan’s favorite targets.

He is not an alpha though. Terry goes up against the likes of Gilmore, no fear in him to come down with the ball against the best. I don't see that in Campell, who is a more in space guy that doesn't fight for the ball. Pierce fights for the ball but is limited in his route tree. Pittman is playing like a No.3 with his drops and fumbles lately.

The Eagles are beatable. Even if they win tonight, the blueprint is there. 

I’m feeling better about our chances. I think with the right game plan and execution… The Colts can win that game. 

No reason for me to re-outline the game plan we need to use. It’s painted all over this thread. 

Jeff Saturday said he has done extensive study of the Eagles this year. You know he is seeing the same thing we are right now. It’s there. 

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

I’m feeling better about our chances. I think the right game plan and execution… The Colts can win that game. 

No reason for me to re-outline the game plan we need to use. It’s painted all over this thread. 

Jeff Saturday said he has done extensive study of the Eagles this year. You know he is seeing the same thing we are right now. It’s there. 

Same stuff we did yesterday IMO. 

However, with Heinecke, we know he can throw past 30 yards with arm strength, can't say the same about Ryan and thus Ryan will be easier to squat on the shorter routes thus making it easier to defend the run as well along the way. So the OL has to really dominate then.

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

I’m feeling better about our chances. I think the right game plan and execution… The Colts can win that game. 

Jeff Saturday said he has done extensive study of the Eagles this year. You know he seeing the same thing we are. It’s there. 

Baldy’s breakdown says it all.  Back to the power run game. I think our OL is excited to return to it.

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Sirianni learnt from the best, Reich, to stay "cute" to do the unexpected. At least he wises up fast enough, unlike Reich, to get back to balanced.

I've watched Philly and WA several times this year.

Nick was pretty smart every time I watched, but never thought "cute", until tonight. 

I really hate Wentz got injured. The drama with Wentz vs Indy, and vs Philly, would have been hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Hein throwing into double coverage a lot...that one cost them.

Jeff needs to tell Ryan to never do that against this defense. Just throw it away. That secondary is as good as it gets. And that’s why we cannot throw up 50/50 balls to Pierce in this game. 

Just now, EastStreet said:

I've watched Philly and WA several times this year.

Nick was pretty smart every time I watched, but never thought "cute", until tonight. 

I really hate Wentz got injured. The drama with Wentz vs Indy, and vs Philly, would have been hilarious. 

Wentz has to face it, he isn't just that good. He can show flashes of good but can't be good consistently to be a starter in this league. That is the sad reality. He is a good guy but not a good QB.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Wentz has to face it, he isn't just that good. He can show flashes of good but can't be good consistently to be a starter in this league. That is the sad reality. He is a good guy but not a good QB.

He's inconsistent. But he has had bottom 5 OLs the past 3 years. 

Not saying he's great, or even good. Just hard to grade given what he's played with. 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Is that a TD for COMMANDERS ????

down by contact. 

but a fumble

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If a play has to be reviewed for something else and they notice a penalty like that they should be able to fix it.

Facemask is not reviewable. It has been discussed for several years. For whatever reason, never changed. 

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

That's two long ones 

Yup. Game ball, regardless W or L

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Is Frank coaching Ron Rivera's team?

almost typed the same lol

This game was fun for the first 3 quarters, and I realized it was because the refs weren’t involved… now they’re involved and once again determining the fate of the game. 

They need to professionalize the refs, pay for better ones and fire those who are so obviously bad at their jobs. 

Archived