Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 9 August 10th

Restinpeacesweetchloe

4 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Tomorrow if you noticing me not posting all the tweets feel free to post them. I should be ok but my mom tested.positive for Covid and pretty sure I have it.  I am exhausted and have a huge headache. 

Feel better.

No one post those updates like you do, so hopefully you feel better in the morning.

Appreciate all the time and effort you put into covering training camp.   Hope you feel better soon.    :flowers:        

Get as much sleep as you can.   Drink more fluids than you want.  Flush the poison out of your system.   Listen to your body, it’ll tell you what you need.   And keep an eye on your mom, she’s likely going to need your help.   :heart:

We want you 100 percent for the regular season!   :thmup:

33 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Appreciate all the time and effort you put into covering training camp.   Hope you feel better soon.    :flowers:        

Get as much sleep as you can.   Drink more fluids than you want.  Flush the poison out of your system.   Listen to your body, it’ll tell you what you need.   And keep an eye on your mom, she’s likely going to need your help.   :heart:

We want you 100 percent for the regular season!   :thmup:

My mom is good. She feels better today. She went to her moms last week. Then on Friday grandma called saying she wouldn’t be able to come to the kids birthday party sat. So most likely where she picked it up at. Then me being disabled and her helping  me it was inevitable I was going to get it. But I have had a worse cold before. Mainly just tired. Sad thing is my healthcare workers can’t come so she is helping me. 

1 hour ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

My mom is good. She feels better today. She went to her moms last week. Then on Friday grandma called saying she wouldn’t be able to come to the kids birthday party sat. So most likely where she picked it up at. Then me being disabled and her helping  me it was inevitable I was going to get it. But I have had a worse cold before. Mainly just tired. Sad thing is my healthcare workers can’t come so she is helping me. 

Thinking good thoughts for you.   Your positive attitude is going to be your best friend!   Very helpful!   Just please don’t push yourself too far too fast.   Please play it safe.  

Safe is often the best long term play.    :thmup:

2 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Tomorrow if you noticing me not posting all the tweets feel free to post them. I should be ok but my mom tested.positive for Covid and pretty sure I have it.  I am exhausted and have a huge headache. 

Get better Covid isn’t fun!

3 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Get better soon! :thmup:

I’m also down with covid currently. Fever and sore all over - hate it. 

Hope someone will keep us updated if you can’t. I’m afraid I’d get lost in the twitterverse if I went to go look for updates. :D

9 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Get well. I predict you will be back at full strength before Leonard is.

7 hours ago, Solid84 said:

Hope someone will keep us updated if you can’t. I’m afraid I’d get lost in the twitterverse if I went to go look for updates. :D

Good thing I have no fever. Actually don’t feel as tired this morning. Get well.

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Little concerned with the offense. They haven’t had the greatest practices lately.

Yeah I was concerned too but then I looked at NFL network and it seems  it's normal for Defenses to be treating their Offenses like they are playing a bunch of girls at this point lol they just haven't caught up yet

2 minutes ago, Boss7894 said:

Yeah I was concerned too but then I looked at NFL network and it seems  it's normal for Defenses to be treating their Offenses like they are playing a bunch of girls at this point lol they just haven't caught up yet

Seems we are halfway through camp and offenses should of caught up. I hope your right.

15 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Hope you and your mom get some rest and feel better.  

11 hours ago, Solid84 said:

That was last week for me. I was just counting down each day so another day was done. Hope you are doing better today and your fever is past. 

Archived