Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **NEED 2**

@SteelCityColt @Chrisaaron1023 @PuntersArePeopleToo @Mackrel829 @WarGhost21 @IndyEric07 @CheezyColt @Chucklez @buccolts @B~Town

I'm getting an early start on this thread because I need to hand the keys over to a new commissioner for the Joe's League.  @w87r and I are moving up to the Elite League.  So who wants to be the new commish?

Even if it's just a temporary commish "role" on the league site so that you can remove me and @w87r from the league to open up those spots for any other forum members that are interested in joining the Joe's League.  Then ya'll can vote on a commish or anything else ya'll want to, I haven't changed any of the settings from last season.

P.S. -  I thought of myself as a long-term "Joe" guy, and if I hadn't drafted Jonathan Taylor last year, I'd probably still be in the Joe's league.  I've enjoyed the last few years with ya'll.  Thank you!  I'm about to get chewed up and spit out by the Elite League, so see you guys next year probably!  haha 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

@SteelCityColt @Chrisaaron1023 @PuntersArePeopleToo @Mackrel829 @WarGhost21 @IndyEric07 @CheezyColt @Chucklez @buccolts @B~Town

I'm getting an early start on this thread because I need to hand the keys over to a new commissioner for the Joe's League.  @w87r and I are moving up to the Elite League.  So who wants to be the new commish?

Even if it's just a temporary commish "role" on the league site so that you can remove me and @w87r from the league to open up those spots for any other forum members that are interested in joining the Joe's League.  Then ya'll can vote on a commish or anything else ya'll want to, I haven't changed any of the settings from last season.

P.S. -  I thought of myself as a long-term "Joe" guy, and if I hadn't drafted Jonathan Taylor last year, I'd probably still be in the Joe's league.  I've enjoyed the last few years with ya'll.  Thank you!  I'm about to get chewed up and spit out by the Elite League, so see you guys next year probably!  haha 

If no one else I probably can

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2022 at 2:15 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Def down to play, but not sure I want the commish role just yet lol.

P.s. your last line made me Laugh out loud for real! Good luck to you!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lewcards said:

I may be interested in joining this league if there’s an open spot. What kind of draft is it & whats the scoring & roster setups? 

Right now it’s a pretty standard setup, but that’s stuff everyone can discuss and decide on once everyone is in.

Nothing set in stone at the moment. :thmup:

• Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 2:15 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I am back after a longgggg absence. Let me know what is needed from me at the moment.

18 hours ago, lewcards said:

Ok cool!! Is it a snake draft or auction? It would really depend on draft time & day for me. I wrk a really crazy schedule but if @ all possible I’ll make it wrk. And is it just for fun or is there $ involved?

16 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

When is the Vote?

It’ll all be up to you guys. I don’t want to speak for the league since I won’t be a participant this year.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I would. 

I prefer Yahoo.

Ppr, or standard? 

Standard pretty much.    I do have 5 defensive player spots, it adds a bit to the fun.    I will create a league and post a new thread.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

We’re approaching draft season, so if there are no objections, I’m going to turn the Commissioner role over to @PuntersArePeopleToo so they can boot me and w87r from the league and get the ball rollin for this season.

Sounds good, can you shoot me a PM and we can get this going, and I can figure out, how many spots we need

Ok, I believe I have successfully transferred Commissioner Role to @PuntersArePeopleToo  (I hope, haha)

Just to double-check, @w87r is Perceived Perception right?  So once Perceived Perception and Luck O' The Irish are removed from the league, that should open up 2 spots for any newcomers.  I believe @lewcards was first to express interest, so maybe PM @PuntersArePeopleToo with an email so they can send an invite.

Good Luck this year ya'll!

• Like 1

• w87r changed the title to 2022 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **NEED 2**
1 minute ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Say need 2, for now, we dont have an official 11th yet

Done

43 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I think that'd be a good idea, but only 1?

Do we have #11 in the wings already? 

Not sure just floating around.

Put need 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2022 at 9:56 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

@SteelCityColt @Chrisaaron1023 @Mackrel829 @WarGhost21  @CheezyColt @IndyEric07 @Chucklez @buccolts @B~Town

Is everyone still down? As of now all 9 are in the league, 

And anybody have a day they are free for the draft? Sept 5? 

Sure, I'll play again.  Can't do worse than last year, haha

• Like 1

• w87r changed the title to 2022 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **NEED 1**
2 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Wait why? We are only 10 in total and still needed 2 more to get to 12

Think I got my threads backwards. Thought CheezyColt was being added, but they are already in.

Will change it back.lol

• w87r changed the title to 2022 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **NEED 2**

I'm in.

Team Name = Broosters

Draft Mon, Sept 5th @ 9pm Eastern

5 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Just to confirm so I make sure I put it in my calendar correctly...
Draft is 9/5 @ 4pm eastern/3pm central?

App shows me 8pm GMT-5 so just wanted to make sure I don't mess up, haha.

Based on the email invite, notes in the league, and me3ssages posted, it seems it's on the 5th at 9pm Eastern, but confirmation would be great, since it seems this has been a fluid thing.