Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Colts Forum FF Joe's League **NEED 2**

18 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

@Chrisaaron1023 @SteelCityColt @buccolts @CheezyColt

So right now we are at 5, still waiting on the other 5 to open up, you guys should be able to access the nfl.com league now, lmk who your team name is.

I'm Dezzy's Daddy with the Pittman Icon. And I'm good for whatever time really for the draft. I work on a computer all day and I have a cell phone. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CheezyColt said:

Just to confirm so I make sure I put it in my calendar correctly...
Draft is 9/5 @ 4pm eastern/3pm central?

App shows me 8pm GMT-5 so just wanted to make sure I don't mess up, haha.

20 hours ago, buccolts said:

I'm in.

Team Name = Broosters

Draft Mon, Sept 5th @ 9pm Eastern

Based on the email invite, notes in the league, and me3ssages posted, it seems it's on the 5th at 9pm Eastern, but confirmation would be great, since it seems this has been a fluid thing.

15 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ouch at the draft time!

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm Dezzy's Daddy with the Pittman Icon. And I'm good for whatever time really for the draft. I work on a computer all day and I have a cell phone. 

Correct I have it at 9pm EST, part for me I am CST, but if needed we can move it a little bit that day since I will be off, and do have a phone.

Any suggestions?

23 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Any particular reason we are drafting on a Monday?

Appreciate I'm the minority time zone so I'll go with it, but didn't we used to draft on a weekend day 

Most of the reason is US has Labor Day that day here which a lot of people have off, We can move it to a weekend, but I know, at least with my own life, I ma normally much busier during the weekend 

• Like 1

Here's the present roster of the vacated team:

QB: L.Jackson, R.Wilson

RB: M.Gordon, T.Pollard

WR: S.Diggs, D.Samuel, M.Williams, R.Gage

TE: K.Pitts

D: Miami

The original owner dropped 4 players, so there's 4 spots open.

The league has frozen free agents until this is resolved, so you MAY have first dibs on available FAs, and there's always the opportunity for trades.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, buccolts said:

BTW, here's the final standings from last year.

I don't know who all moved to the Elite League this year:

image.png.39e5c2ba66922380321b4860f528f208.png

I am 4th on that list

4 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

We have had a player vacate their team in the Elite League. There is opportunity to adopt this team. I have PM’d @PuntersArePeopleToo to see if anyone is interested. The vacated roster can be seen in the Elite thread

Anybody know who Luck is?

Sorry had work and didnt get on the forum

4 hours ago, buccolts said:

BTW, here's the final standings from last year.

I don't know who all moved to the Elite League this year:

image.png.39e5c2ba66922380321b4860f528f208.png

I am 4th on that list

4 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

We have had a player vacate their team in the Elite League. There is opportunity to adopt this team. I have PM’d @PuntersArePeopleToo to see if anyone is interested. The vacated roster can be seen in the Elite thread

Anybody know who Luck is?

Sorry had work and didnt get on the forum

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Dezzy's Daddy trying to avenge lasts years letdown with a championship! I finshed 1st in scoring last year, then Tom Brady but up 3 points to send me packing in the playoffs...

but I'm back and ready to go now!

Good luck!

• 6 months later...
On 7/10/2022 at 1:15 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

@SteelCityColt @Chrisaaron1023 @PuntersArePeopleToo @Mackrel829 @WarGhost21 @IndyEric07 @CheezyColt @Chucklez @buccolts @B~Town

I'm getting an early start on this thread because I need to hand the keys over to a new commissioner for the Joe's League.  @w87r and I are moving up to the Elite League.  So who wants to be the new commish?

Even if it's just a temporary commish "role" on the league site so that you can remove me and @w87r from the league to open up those spots for any other forum members that are interested in joining the Joe's League.  Then ya'll can vote on a commish or anything else ya'll want to, I haven't changed any of the settings from last season.

P.S. -  I thought of myself as a long-term "Joe" guy, and if I hadn't drafted Jonathan Taylor last year, I'd probably still be in the Joe's league.  I've enjoyed the last few years with ya'll.  Thank you!  I'm about to get chewed up and spit out by the Elite League, so see you guys next year probably!  haha 

@SteelCityColt @Mackrel829 @B~Town @Chucklez @IndyEric07 @WarGhost21 @CheezyColt

do any of you guys know who was Full Chub (Josh)?