Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay giving away a BMW on twitter, hints again at Luck

Ohio Colt

Besides the obvious here.. Is anyone going to attempt to get all 32 picks? I believe it would have to be close to impossible considering trades are factored in and theres always that random team at like 23 or something that trades down. Maybe this year won't have any big trades like that but I doubt it.

Besides the obvious here.. Is anyone going to attempt to get all 32 picks? I believe it would have to be close to impossible considering trades are factored in and theres always that random team at like 23 or something that trades down. Maybe this year won't have any big trades like that but I doubt it.

Irsay said you don't have to name the teams, just the order of the guys picked. That way you take trades out of the equation.

I can't believe it. Who would have thought. Luck? As in Andrew Luck? Who saw this coming......

My God I surely thought all along it had to be RG3. He has first overall pick written all over him and has for some time!!! He is sooooo athletic and fast.

Wow. Never saw that coming. You mean Irsay is picking luck!?

Really? Do you need constant gratification from Irsay that he is picking Luck? I would say at this point, if you havent figured that out yet... well, get a 'cat' scan. Meow.

Note the sarcasm.

I don't know I'm still thinking it's a possibility that the Colts trade their first pick to Miami, then Miami swaps with the Redskins to get RGiii, Skins take Luck and the Colts get Miami's 2018 2nd and 3rd round picks and their 2020 6th round pick + a coupon for 20% off a large cheese pizza at Chucky Cheese and the Colts will draft best available back up Punter in this years draft in the first.

Yep I'm also aware that's a serious run on sentence. :(

Irsay said you don't have to name the teams, just the order of the guys picked. That way you take trades out of the equation.

Oh okay that makes it a little easier then. But I mean that still puts trade as a factor. Because if a team trades down to take the guy you had going at 17 and snags him at 14 that messes everything up. Good LUCK to everyone participating!

I'll attempt it, I mean you have a better chance at winning the lottery, but hey, it's worth a shot

Oh okay that makes it a little easier then. But I mean that still puts trade as a factor. Because if a team trades down to take the guy you had going at 17 and snags him at 14 that messes everything up. Good LUCK to everyone participating!

It's going to be a nightmare for Abbey to track all those tweets. It will probably take three or four from each person just to get all the names in.

He said to abbreviate so I think I'll send him "BPA" 32 times. Since the Raiders don't have a 1st round pick, I should win.

Here is another tweet from Irsay from a few minutes ago, pretty interesting:

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

We got Whisper Jet coming n hot from NYC with#1 pick n2 Indy to meet with Fans and Media..what a year to have #1 pick,but Horseshoe is lucky

Said latter that he didn't mean to say that but ment what he said unless something shocking happens between now draft day it looks like luck is the guy.

Said latter that he didn't mean to say that but ment what he said unless something shocking happens between now draft day it looks like luck is the guy.

There certainly seems to be some indication that the Colts front office has interest in Andrew Luck. I'm staying tuned with popcorn at the ready!

Here is another tweet from Irsay from a few minutes ago, pretty interesting:

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

We got Whisper Jet coming n hot from NYC with#1 pick n2 Indy to meet with Fans and Media..what a year to have #1 pick,but Horseshoe is lucky

So to translate that... the NY Jets are coming after the #1 pick? But they're also coming to Indy to meet with the fans and media? What is he talking about

nearly impossible... theres always a team who will pick Tyson Alualu (no one had him going to the jags, at least not in the first round) or Darrius Heyward Bey (raiders) in the top10...

Which is why he's going to give you a car if you do it. I don't think he's expecting to have to Abby's hat pick this one.

I'll attempt it, I mean you have a better chance at winning the lottery, but hey, it's worth a shot

Agreed...me too. I honestly don't think anyone will win this but I'm going to enter anyway just to give it a shot. Though I'm sure some team will make a pick that's completely out of left field (like the Heyward-Bey pick) that throws the whole thing off. It would be kind of funny if Irsay picked RG3 after all this. That would be the one way to make sure no one wins, though I'm sure a guy with Irsay's deep pockets would be more concerned about picking the best player for his team than making sure he doesn't have to buy a car that he could buy with the loose change he finds in his couch. :)

The last thing I need is another BMW. I can't find anywhere to park the ones I have.

You can always park one in front of my place. :D (ps. leave the keys in the ignition please)

This is beyound funny! Mr. Irsay is giving away cars so people actually are interested in the Colts again. lol. WOW, this is a new low.

I don't think that's why he's giving away a car at all. In fact Irsay has been giving things away none stop since he got on twitter. This is nothing new for him.