Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 more on the covid list/ Wentz and others will play if their symptoms are improving

bleed blue4life

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

Well the Raiders are having their own breakout.  Under the current rules I think we might be close but if they get a new five day agreement that might very well change things dramatically.  They also announced those moves late in the week not Tuesday.

Not sure about delaying things as much as loosening the protocols.  The CDC response to the spike in post holiday numbers has been exactly that, and I'm generally in favor of following their lead.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WentzinRome said:

Can anyone confirm this, I of course take this with a grain of salt, but has anyone heard anything related from a different source?  

Zak Keefer is being a little vague there. He doesn't say who is discussing it. Coach Reich was asked about Rivers yesterday. Does that mean "it's being discussed."

3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I'm amused at all the people dogging Wentz most of the season.....now hoping he'll get past the covid issue and be able to play.

Note: For the record I'm not really amused, but you "get"  it.

I was going to post this earlier today when the news broke and people started panicking.  Funny how that works isn't it?

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

I mean covid was going to happen. The timing of this when the nfl is about to change the rules. It happening today with Wentz. Could of happened two days later. Then we don’t have to worry about the unvaccinated for the playoffs. This could of happened on a Friday before the playoffs. Ir wasnt if ir was going to happen it was when.

Uh....the colts?  The entire league is experiencing a huge boom in cases this week specifically, it's no more lucky for us than anyone who is going to get players back due to the change.... Well, except the teams like NO who lost tons of guys recently to covid protocols 

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

I am the shop steward in my union and we just went through all this with our lawyers earlier this year.   Labor law gives unions the right to bargain over certain things.  Conditions of employment are one of them.  A mandate of any-type is a condition of employment.  It is 100% a collectively bargained right because our contract had nothing in it about vaccines at all and the company’s own lawyer even acknowledge our right to bargain over the mandate they wanted to impose because it was a condition of employment.

You are probably more knowledgeable than I on unions.   Would it depend on how it is phrased?    When my company first mandated that masked need to be wore for safety, the union tried to fight it but was found to not have a leg to stand on in the name of "safety".

21 minutes ago, NDSU_Guy said:

Wentz will play. #bookit

Very different from saints fans....who had taken to saying "Book will play, F@+$ it" lmao

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

If Wentz can’t play because the test was today we get the rest of the team back most likely so we can win with Sam or Brett.

Your confidence in any NFL team starting Brett freaking Hundley is either amazing, or insane....lol.

10 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Teams are having access to the Pfizer pill before it hits the market. :thmup:

Just now, NDWentzFan said:

Does the 90 day rule still hold?  It will be great if he can play Saturday and then not be tested again for 90 days. Smooth sailing. 

We don't have to play till Sunday, which is why some are hopeful.

4 minutes ago, presto123 said:

Sorry, I've said all along that Wentz is an anti-vaxx selfish * that will end up hurting the team. I hope he does have to miss the game. Will serve him right and maybe teach him a lesson or two. Be a better leader. That goes for Leonard on the defense as well.

Totally disagree with your take 

Archived