Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts in-actives

GoColts8818

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

TY,Dulin,Patmon, Coutee......honestly Pascal has had way too many drop for my liking. Im good with these 4 plus Pittman tonite and adding Campbell next week.

Someone has to prove they can do the blocking that pascal does.  That’s where his presence will be felt.

4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I will give Pascal that, he does very well blocking but his hands have let us down sooo many times.

No promise that these guys hands will be better.  With that said I hope someone steps up.  I think the best hope is TY.  He showed flashes in the first Texans game this year and he’s vet leader and those kinds of players are the ones that tend to step up in situations like this.

With that said I am much less concerned about the offense than I am about losing Leonard, Willis, and Rock on defense.  The Colts have proven depth for the guys they have lost on offense minus Pascal so I think the offense could be ok.

2 hours ago, richard pallo said:

No Strachan.  That should tell you all you need to know.  Next year we will see. This year forget about it.

A lot said the same about Patmon.  Chances are Strachan won’t be anything more than depth.  If he could play STs he would be active on game days and have a chance to contribute on offense. 

Archived