Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets @ Colts, TNF, November 4, 2021, 8:20PM

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts host the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football (TNF). :cheer:  

This team is better than its 3-5 record would suggest. Hopefully we see a more balanced offensive game from the Colts. Reich said he had called more run plays in the last game, but for some reason, they did not take place. 

“Believe me, I want to get him as many rushing attempts as we can, but the flow of that game as I look back on it, three times now, like I said there were six more runs that were called to him that ended up being passes or else Carson (Wentz) keeping that are called runs to him,” Reich said. “So, I feel pretty comfortable with the way the game was called as far as that was concerned yesterday, just evaluating.”

Link

GIF by Indianapolis Colts

TY Hilton and Khari Willis are OUT for this game. Quenton Nelson is listed as Questionable. 

Earlier, @Wentzszn shared this tweet showing the Jets injury report:

I cannot imagine the Jets beating this team. What do you think?

@RollerColt What did you see in the Jets last Sunday? Give us a glimpse of what you observed. Thank you. 

Good Luck! Enjoy the game! :colts:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Jets fans seem to feel confident that Mike White can beat the Colts secondary. haha Fans are fickle. They were really down on him before last week's game.

With film on Mike White, hopefully the Colts defense can stop the MikeWhite-led offense. I like WR Denzel Mims. He had been inactive for several weeks (coach's decision), but I saw that he played last week. 

I'm looking forward to watching this live. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Jets fans seem to feel confident that Mike White can beat the Colts secondary. haha Fans are fickle. They were really down on him before last week's game.

Hopefully LOS makes it tough on the young QB than playing in front of the home crowd.. I'm ready for this one. Let's take care of business early and often while the nation is watching. No time for fooling around. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Hopefully LOS makes it tough on the young QB than playing in front of the home crowd.. I'm ready for this one. Let's take care of business early and often while the nation is watching. No time for fooling around. 

I am off work for a few days and just relaxing. I was reading comments by Jets fans. One guy said he will be at the game tonight and hopes he does not get embarrassed. But most of the fans seem confident. Perhaps that is how fans feel when they have -nothing to lose. 

One person wrote that the Colts fans are not active on the Colts SB Nation site (where Brad Wells was once employed). I replied that it is because the Colts have this fantastic fan forum where the fans are very active.

I was going to write that the fans are among the most knowledgeable but then I figured I would sound like I am trolling them. I might get banned. So, I thought better of it and expunged that from my mind. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Oh, I do wish, but after Sunday's loss I'll take a 2 - 0 win.  Just win, baby.

After Sundays loss I said winning the division is over and we are toast but after hearing about the Henry injury, I am not sure it is. One thing we can't afford to do is lose to teams we should no doubt beat. This game tonight and the Jags next week are must wins. Then we have to hope the Titans slip 3 or 4 times which is possible without Henry. I don't see Tannehill being near as good without his Emmitt Smith.

• Like 1

This is yet another game that we should win, and I think we will. Lots of season yet to be played, and if we can string together a few wins, we'll see what happens but we could be right in the the thick of it for a postseason berth, perhaps even for the AFC South title if a few things break our way.

• Like 1

Just now, Lancer1 said:

This is yet another game that we should win, and I think we will. Lots of season yet to be played, and if we can string together a few wins, we'll see what happens but we could be right in the the thick of it for a postseason berth, perhaps even for the AFC South title if a few things break our way.

With Henry being out it is possible but by losing last week we dug a huge hole.