5th Round: CB Coty Sensabaugh, Clemson

Charlie Campbell's Mock:

1st Round: QB Andrew Luck, Stanford

2nd Round: TE Coby Fleener, Stanford

3rd Round: CB Trumaine Johnson, Montana

4th Round: NT Nicholas Jean-Baptiste, Baylor

5th Round: WR Ryan Broyles, Oklahoma

So, which one would you rather take?

Second one. I think Nicholas Jean-Baptiste is a better run stuffer than Alameda Ta'amu. Plus, the quality of the CB and TE we are getting is better in mock 2. WR value might end up being terrific too with Ryan Broyles, if it happens that way.

The worst position on our team now is CB then TE. I believe Powers is the only CB with starter abilities. We need a press CB with speed to develop the defense into the "Monster" that we want to have. Even with those problems it would be hard to pass on a person like Kendall Reyes if he fell to 34. I believe Reyes could win the RDE job now over Maola whom I believe is the front runner for that job. I believe Josh Robinson or Asa Jackson could start at CB if either is drafted.

Walter's Mock:

2nd Round: WR Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina

3rd Round: NT Alameda Ta'amu, Washington

4th Round: TE Orson Charles, Georgia

5th Round: CB Coty Sensabaugh, Clemson

Charlie Campbell's Mock:

2nd Round: TE Coby Fleener, Stanford

3rd Round: CB Trumaine Johnson, Montana

4th Round: NT Nicholas Jean-Baptiste, Baylor

5th Round: WR Ryan Broyles, Oklahoma

So, which one would you rather take?

Love Charlie's. Would rather have Boykin in the 3rd than Johnson. Johnson looks more like a Saftey to me then a CB. He also has us taking RB Cyrus Grey, Texas A&M with our 5th round comp.

FYI. Walt has us taking Kyle Wilber, ILB, Wake Forest with our 5th round comp in his mock.

definitely prefer the 2nd and also like the addition of Cyrus Gray with the 5th comp. pick. I didn't watch any of Trumain Johnson to get an idea how good he is but like all the things I've read about him. Personally I'd take a pass on Boykin unless we're just looking for depth and a return guy. The Georgia games I watched he played mostly in Nickel packages.

Way to high on Broyles... Much rather have Brian Quick, Nick Toon, or Criner... I like the 2nd one Minus the 2nd round, 4th, and 5th round, In the 2nd i would like to take Stephen Hill Or Janoris Jenkins, In the 4th i would like Ladarius Green, Then In the 5th Akiem Hicks to get the NT we need,

1.Luck

2.Janoris Jenkins/ Stephen Hill

3.Opposite of 2nd round pick, Either Aj Jenkins/Brian Quick if we took Janoris Jenkins or Trumaine Johnson if we took Hill

4.Ladarius Green

5.Akiem Hicks

This gets us everything we need, a WR and TE for Luck, and It gets us our CB and NT, In the later rounds we can get our depth and our diamond in the ruff players, i would like a 2nd WR in the 7th Maybe a Junior Criner

The worst position on our team now is CB then TE. I believe Powers is the only CB with starter abilities. We need a press CB with speed to develop the defense into the "Monster" that we want to have. Even with those problems it would be hard to pass on a person like Kendall Reyes if he fell to 34. I believe Reyes could win the RDE job now over Maola whom I believe is the front runner for that job. I believe Josh Robinson or Asa Jackson could start at CB if either is drafted.

You want a press CB? Our team is full of them. Press Coverage is typically zone. It simply means jamming the WR at the line (think bump and run). I think you want a lockdown cover corner.

Walter has us taking Vontaze Burfict in the end of the fifth round in his newest mock that came out an hour ago. Same five picks though as before though.

Alshon Jeffery, Orson Charles AND Vontaze Burfict? Our coaches are going to have their work cut out for them keeping these guys in order.

EDIT: If they could keep them in order, we grab 4 players who were projected to go in the 1st round at some point this season...interesting.

You want a press CB? Our team is full of them. Press Coverage is typically zone. It simply means jamming the WR at the line (think bump and run). I think you want a lockdown cover corner.

yes I know what press corners do.We have press corners who are not speed burners. Pagano has asked Powers to take on that role and Powers is our fastest corner. He may want both starting corners to do this and be able to run man to man down field. This should stop the slant passes and give the pass rush time to get to the QB. Rucker's shuttle time was below average at his pro day. Thomas is faster but did not tackle well this past year and only started a few games at USC. Powers has not played a full 16 games for the Colts yet so it seems that CB may be our weakest link on the team followed closely by TE.

I have Mike Adams, Ohio State in the second round if he is there or Jonathan Martin if these guys are there. I would go wide receiver in Kendall Wright or Rueben Randall in the second round if Adams is gone and one of these guys available. Then I have Zebrie Sanders in the third round if the Colts take a receiver in the 2nd. 4th round I am going cornerback or linebacker.

There are no tight ends worth wasting a pick in this year's draft. The Colts just picked up a free agend TE (I should know the name) but I suspect that TE is going to remain a weak spot. I am looking for Delone Carter to break out this year and Donald Brown to max out. The running game does not require the traditional two TE sets when Manning was always dropping back. Forget TE in this draft for the Colts.

I agree that CB is a need. Stephon Gilmore could be there in the 2nd or 3rd round and I suspect that the Colts could nab Trumaine Johnson in the 3rd, though Johnson is from Montana and did not do well in the sr. bowl against superior competition. The guys I mention have the speed but size is an issue. I think you go O-line in the second round if a premier guy like Mike Adams or Jonathan Martin from Standford is available.