Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #3: Colts at Lions, Friday, Aug. 27st, 7pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wentzszn said:

If it’s not bad they can put him on the PS. Not sure he has done enough for another team to pick him up.

They don't want to test that. I think somebody would pick him up.

If anything, they'd stick him on IR

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Lol. Give Eason a running game with Taylor and Hines he will be fine. 

Not sure you even realize.....

Eason has not faced a real first string defense.

Eason has not taken a snap in a regular season NFL game.    All he's done is play in the pre-season.

The difference between pre-season and the regular season is night and day.    It's that big.

You have no idea if he'll be fine or not?   Lol.

2 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Eason is not a viable back up...give it up.

I’d have to agree.  At this point, i like some of what i see.  I think the potential is there.  I’m ok withb2 or 3 games, but if we need someone to come in for wentz for more, i’d feel alot better with someone with some experience that can manage our weapons and keep the ball safe.

i dont think eason is there yet.  Sam either for that matter.  I think ballard was banking one of them could fill in.  
I’m not gonna worry about it.  Thats Ballard’s job, thankfully.

4 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I’d have to agree.  At this point, i like some of what i see.  I think the potential is there.  I’m ok withb2 or 3 games, but if we need someone to come in for wentz for more, i’d feel alot better with someone with some experience that can manage our weapons and keep the ball safe.

i dont think eason is there yet.  Sam either for that matter.  I think ballard was banking one of them could fill in.  
I’m not gonna worry about it.  Thats Ballard’s job, thankfully.

Foles knows Frank and the offense. Wentz and Foles are pals. All 3 are very religious. It makes sense if the Bears release him

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Not bad.  From the 17 yard line to the opponents 40 yd line with a player on him, unable to step up, and drifting to his left, WR in stride.  What is that, 43 yards in the air by a quick flick of the arm?  Like there are longer throws in the NFL. 

But I'm sure many will continue to validate their quickly invested position made weeks ago that he cant throw a deep ball.

Archived