Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 5-8/2

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

That is bad news 12 weeks means his misses 6 games 

Depends. If he heals quickly, it's five weeks. 

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

It seemed like even he wasn’t aware with the injury. Just our Luck the bone came loose right before the season.

Better now than during the season.

3 minutes ago, dew5150 said:

Why would he need off season surgery on an injury that had healed when he was in high school?

There had to be some kind of foot pain at some point before this year . This could be why he struggled so bad with mechanics and planting his foot . I saw video breakdowns and it was his foot mechanics that made him inaccurate last year . 

20 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Apparently people can tell how good the players are based on tweets.  

So, if you have more followers who like you, does that make you a better player?

I'm at the camp. I didn't even know anyone was tweeting about it. If you're watching the practice it's obvious that Tevi was bad.

Reich was also tearing into the offensive line after practice.

No vet 

Just now, coming on strong said:

There had to be some kind of foot pain at some point before this year . This could be why he struggled so bad with mechanics and planting his foot . I saw video breakdowns and it was his foot mechanics that made him inaccurate last year . 

It is possible but he has been training all off season. That would mean he didn’t tell the eagles.

6 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I'm at the camp. I didn't even know anyone was tweeting about it. If you're watching the practice it's obvious that Tevi was bad.

Good to know.  I saw that Reich gave a 'long, passionate' speech after practice.  It's going to take more than passion to protect the blind side.  If the LT's are below par, the coaches better work out schemes to help them.  Never leave them on an island.  Not if we want our QBs to stay on the field.

7 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Boom mic drop hahahahahaha 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Oh No GIF by The Maury ShowYeah 

I was just about to break out the sage and run over to w 56th

Wow now I can rest easy. Kind of odd how we get stressed about whether our guard is going to make it back or not. All Pro yes , but he is a guard. I hope to god this team could make it without Nelson should he get injured.

30 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

So he may not even miss a game.

Reich just said if he can play on it after surgery without too much pain he can play.

I'm no doctor, but once they remove the bone and smooth the remaining bone, and then time for the remaining soft tissue to recover, there wouldn't be much chance of doing further damage if he played on it.

2 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I'm no doctor, but once they remove the bone and smooth the remaining bone, and then time for the remaining soft tissue to recover, there wouldn't be much chance of doing further damage if he played on it.

Yep that is why Reich mentioned his toughness and if he can tolerate discomfort he can play.

49 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

I think he was playing with the injury last season which is why he had to adjust his mechanics.

38 minutes ago, DougDew said:

That’s what I’m thinking too.  If Wentz is the competitor I think he is, and if he’s looking to win over that locker room, he will dang sure be out there week 1.

Archived