Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MLB 2021 Season: It's Your Pitch, Jay Kirk

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Answer Me I Know You Know GIF by SVU
  Gilbert du Motier Marquis de Lafayette

Haha that i was going to say, only cuz of Hamilton and fact I listen to it all the time. And Joe Maddon college was Lafayette in LA, I didnt know Kentucky though 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I have heard of him. Hamilton wasn't a bad guess though.

Same era at least. So close and they were friends and fought together 

5 hours ago, RollerColt said:

The Reds enter tonight as the final wildcard spot. Huge, crucial series against the Brewers starts today. If we could at least get 2 out of 3 we'll be in good shape to stay ahead of the Padres. 

Good luck 

Got a key WNBA game tonight and another one Thursday so I won’t be able to follow

Wnba Draft Sport GIF by WNBA

4 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Flaherty left his start tonight with right shoulder tightness. His MPH dropped a ton and could be something, especially with only a month left

Cards are at 63-61 right now after tonight's loss. They are 5 games behind the Reds and 4 games behind the Padres for a final Wildcard spot. Either the Reds or Padres will get that spot. Now Flaherty is injured again. I think they will be sitting at home with the Cubs watching the playoffs haha . I hope the Reds get in, that would cool.

Great job by the Braves after a disastrous start to the season. They were my pick to win the NL East, they are on their way. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cards are at 63-61 right now after tonight's loss. They are 5 games behind the Reds and 4 games behind the Padres for a final Wildcard spot. Either the Reds or Padres will get that spot. Now Flaherty is injured again. I think they will be sitting at home with the Cubs watching the playoffs haha . I hope the Reds get in, that would cool.

Great job by the Braves after a disastrous start to the season. They were my pick to win the NL East, they are on their way. 

The Braves have 4 former Cubs on the roster plus William Contreras

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it seemed they a lot of internal problems for a while there and weren't focused. They are playing good now like I thought they would all season.

Until the day Mattingly leaves the Marlins I can’t really root for Atlanta unless they are in the WC race

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Aren't the Cubs already sitting at home?

Was hoping the return of Flaherty would spark us and help get us to that Wild Card spot, but it looks like he may be done for a while, or the rest of the season.  They can't risk putting him back out there and lose him for part or all of next season.

Yadi is back for 2022 after signing a 1 year extension deal for 10m.  Looks like he will finish his career in St. Louis and it gives us a better chance of brining back Wainwright next year, too.  Waino has been solid this season!

2 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Was hoping the return of Flaherty would spark us and help get us to that Wild Card spot, but it looks like he may be done for a while, or the rest of the season.  They can't risk putting him back out there and lose him for part or all of next season.

Yadi is back for 2022 after signing a 1 year extension deal for 10m.  Looks like he will finish his career in St. Louis and it gives us a better chance of brining back Wainwright next year, too.  Waino has been solid this season!

He has said that next year is his final year

Cardinals blowing it against the Pirates, ugh!  Can still take 3 of 4 if we win out this weekend, then we play the Reds.

Wild Card race has LA and Cincy in right now, but the Padres and Cardinals are still within striking distance.  Yankees win streak has them in the Wild Card with Boston right now, but the A's and Mariners are still in the hunt.

Lots of baseball to still be played and whoever can get hot (like the Yankees have) can get to the post season.

3 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

Cardinals blowing it against the Pirates, ugh!  Can still take 3 of 4 if we win out this weekend, then we play the Reds.

Wild Card race has LA and Cincy in right now, but the Padres and Cardinals are still within striking distance.  Yankees win streak has them in the Wild Card with Boston right now, but the A's and Mariners are still in the hunt.

Lots of baseball to still be played and whoever can get hot (like the Yankees have) can get to the post season.

I am still amazed that the Yankees are like the third best team in AL now, after how they played most of the season

On 8/25/2021 at 11:10 AM, Barry Sears said:

I thought Waino had signed Lol , not been a baseball year for me because of viewing restrictions .Hope to remedy that before next year . Without watching its difficult to give opinions on whats going on.

Archived