Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MLB 2021 Season: It's Your Pitch, Jay Kirk

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Looks like the sides still have work to do

According to Jesse Rogers and others the two sides spent several hours in the same stadium

@NFLfan @2006Coltsbestever @PuntersArePeopleToo

That I saw, that is at least progress they were together more today than they had been in forever

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

No one is signing unless they were able to sneak it in before the lock out

Kris Bryant can do what he wants, because he is Kris Bryant the greatest Cub since the 2000's. Homer Simpson Reaction GIF- He has a new pizza out called the RBI = Ranch, Barbecue, Italian sausage. Man that sounds great. Ranch Dressing is on that stuff.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Kris Bryant can do what he wants, because he is Kris Bryant the greatest Cub since the 2000's. Homer Simpson Reaction GIF- He has a new pizza out called the RBI = Ranch, Barbecue, Italian sausage. Man that sounds great. Ranch Dressing is on that stuff.

Probably wouldn’t like it since more than likely it is thin crust

21 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

According to Jesse Rogers the two sides are still meeting today

@NFLfan @2006Coltsbestever @PuntersArePeopleToo

It looks bad. Baseball went from being popular again after the Cubs beat the Indians to this mess. I blame the commish, he has no clue.

Manfred is disliked by many, even more than Goodell is believe it or not. He is ruining baseball.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:53 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It looks bad. Baseball went from being popular again after the Cubs beat the Indians to this mess. I blame the commish, he has no clue.

Manfred is disliked by many, even more than Goodell is believe it or not. He is ruining baseball.

Manfred doesn't even seem to like baseball, he does everything to ruin it. It is time he is replaced. Lets bring Theo!

They are unlikely to start the season on time, and it appears likely games will now be lost, owners suck. 

Also anyone else see the Braves financials get released yesterday?

On 2/24/2022 at 2:53 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

People always dislike commissioners. People hated Bud Selig when he was commish, especially in the beginning. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame a few years ago. He brought a lot of changes that purists hated -- interleague play, wildcard teams in the playoffs, video replay, and more.  He also outed players for using steroids. 

I would not be surprised if Manfred is eventually inducted there too. He is an MLB lifer.

1 hour ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Also anyone else see the Braves financials get released yesterday?

No, I don't think I saw it. What did they show? 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

People always dislike commissioners. People hated Bud Selig when he was commish, especially in the beginning. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame a few years ago. He brought a lot of changes that purists hated -- interleague play, wildcard teams in the playoffs, video replay, and more.  He also outed players for using steroids. 

I would not be surprised if Manfred is eventually inducted there too. He is an MLB lifer.

No, I don't think I saw it. What did they show? 

I am very against Manfred, and comments he have made ("World Series trophy is hunk of metal), make it even more that he doesn't put MLB as a game

And they showed very very nice revenue increase, even after the EBITDA stuff and that the idea that MLB teams are unprofitable is a complete crap comment that the Owners (and Manfred) try to push to convince public perception to favor them as losing money even though they are not

4 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

And they showed very very nice revenue increase, even after the EBITDA stuff and that the idea that MLB teams are unprofitable is a complete crap comment that the Owners (and Manfred) try to push to convince public perception to favor them as losing money even though they are no

Yes, I agree.

7 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Well there could be a deal, before all awake. They are staying working late to try to get a deal done tonight. Could have all 162

@2006Coltsbestever @HOZER @NFLfan @PrincetonTiger @RollerColt @Barry Sears

Progress being made...meeting again today and we may have a deal by 5:00 p.m.  FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

1 hour ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

@NFLfan

Should lock this and move to new one

I will leave it unlocked through March 16th in case someone wishes to respond to comments that have been posted. I scheduled for the thread to automatically lock on March 16th. 

Archived