Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills Mafia(Class acts)

w87r

Nothing but respect for these fans.

After the game last night they have donated $75,000 to Lamar Jackson charity.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30729869/buffalo-bills-fans-donate-lamar-jackson-backed-charity-victory-baltimore-ravens

Not the first time, they donated $1m to Buffalo hospital and got a wing named after Josh Allen's grandma.

Also to Andy Daltons charity when he helped clinched them playoffs a couple years back.

standing ovation clap GIF

2 hours ago, w87r said:

Nothing but respect for these fans.

After the game last night they have donated $75,000 to Lamar Jackson charity.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30729869/buffalo-bills-fans-donate-lamar-jackson-backed-charity-victory-baltimore-ravens

Not the first time, they donated $1m to Buffalo hospital and got a wing named after Josh Allen's grandma.

Also to Andy Daltons charity when he helped clinched them playoffs a couple years back.

standing ovation clap GIF

They are a classy fan base, 100 percent. I was over on their board the Last couple weeks, very polite and welcoming bunch. Didn’t gloat or be jerks when the Bills beat us either. I’m rooting for them all the way. Mostly due to that

I just read this article elsewhere and was going to post it here.  Man, with all that's going on in our world it brings tears of joy and hope in my heart to read that.

A couple of years ago during the NFL Draft a couple of former Bills players came out to announce the pick.  They called up one of the Bills Mafia guys that they knew was going through some tough times battling Cancer.  They got him on stage, gave him a jersey and let him call the pick.  He was so pumped getting up there and the Bills fans were going nuts, haha.  Pretty special bond they have up there in Buffalo from what I gather.

Thanks. Our fan  base has been criticized for some of the drunken shenanigans over the years, but overall most of us are down to earth hard working good Americans like most of NFL fans across the country.
Over the years I’ve seen a lot of the Patriots, Steelers & recently the Chiefs fans turn into over bearing entitled douchbags, I really hope we as a fan base can continue being humble and down to earth with the recent and future success. Years of heartbreak & mediocrity help a lot......lol

45 minutes ago, FriendlyBillsFan said:

Thanks. Our fan  base has been criticized for some of the drunken shenanigans over the years, but overall most of us are down to earth hard working good Americans like most of NFL fans across the country.
Over the years I’ve seen a lot of the Patriots, Steelers & recently the Chiefs fans turn into over bearing entitled douchbags, I really hope we as a fan base can continue being humble and down to earth with the recent and future success. Years of heartbreak & mediocrity help a lot......lol

Plus the amount of money they spend keeping the table industry afloatBuffalo Bills Br GIF by Bleacher Report

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

Imagine this. The Bills win the Super Bowl. The Bills Mafia might pay off the U.S. deficit!

Not going to lie, I'm really pulling for them. I like to root for teams that haven't won the big one. 

Yeah, me too. I hope it comes down to the Packers and the Bills with the Bills winning. 

If the Packers win I wouldn't be upset though. 

I just hopes its a good game. 

On 1/20/2021 at 7:09 PM, FriendlyBillsFan said:

I hear ya!!! Colts fans do not know for the better part of 2 decades what it is to be in purgatory or mediocre. So our expectations skew the "bird in hand more worth than two in the bush" phrase a lot of times. :) 

Welcome to the forum, btw!!! 

Archived