Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bleacher Report Team Stream

ColtJ82

I searched the forum and didn't see anything about this. Is everyone aware of the Bleacher Report Team Stream App for Iphone and Android? Great app that instantly updates you of new pertaining to your teams of choice. It is surprising fast. I actually got the Donnie Avery update before it was even posted on here. I definitely get pretty excited when my phone lights up the the Team Stream icon is in the corner.

Just thought this might interest some Colts fans on here.

http://bleacherreport.com/mobile

I searched the forum and didn't see anything about this. Is everyone aware of the Bleacher Report Team Stream App for Iphone and Android? Great app that instantly updates you of new pertaining to your teams of choice. It is surprising fast. I actually got the Donnie Avery update before it was even posted on here. I definitely get pretty excited when my phone lights up the the Team Stream icon is in the corner.

Just thought this might interest some Colts fans on here.

http://bleacherreport.com/mobile

nice thank you

Ahh I might get but I'll stick with "Colts News" for now. Anything Colts related and I get a message.

Thats where I usually go; there or twitter

U pick your own teams with this app

sounds pretty much like the sportscenter app.

either way I find twitter way more useful than any of the other apps.

It is surprising fast. I actually got the Donnie Avery update before it was even posted on here. I definitely get pretty excited when my phone lights up the the Team Stream icon is in the corner.

That's so 23.5 seconds ago...