Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JJ Watt Wants Out

King Colt

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=JJ+Watt+Wants+Out&qpvt=jj+watt+wants+out&FORM=EWRE

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is in a different stage of his career than Watt. Signed to a four-year, $156 million contract extension, Watson has time on his side. Like Watt, though, Watson doesn’t want to experience years of losing while trying to rebuild draft capital and become a contender again.

“I don’t view it as a rebuilding,” Watson said. “Every year is a new year. It’s a new team. People are going in and out. People are getting traded. People are going and signing different contracts in free agency. Coaching changes, all types of different things. It’s just a stepping stone that we’re just figuring out the right pieces to the puzzle.

“I agree with J.J. I don’t want to sit here and change everything, but I do want to win the championship eventually. We’ve got a long way to go, and we’ve got a lot of work to put in, so that’s our main focus.”

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

After getting paid top $$$ for years and not contributing because of injury after injury he now wants to take his washed up rear end to a winner. Lol

He just wants to get out of Houston cause they are going nowhere.

Perfect spot for him would be Pittsburgh 

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

He just wants to get out of Houston cause they are going nowhere.

Perfect spot for him would be Pittsburgh 

Yeah for him but you think Pittsburgh will think so?

He's washed up, often injured and probably will want get paid well. That's not what nfl gm's usually look for.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:02 PM, King Colt said:

q=JJ+Watt+Wants+Out&qpvt=jj+watt+wants+out&FORM=EWRE

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is in a different stage of his career than Watt. Signed to a four-year, $156 million contract extension, Watson has time on his side. Like Watt, though, Watson doesn’t want to experience years of losing while trying to rebuild

How many years left on current contract? i could see him telling Pittsburgh “i’ll give you a sweetheart dealfor  me if u keep my brothers around for a 2 year SB run.  How cool would a 3 brother Sb team be ? 
(for them not us)

On 11/10/2020 at 6:29 AM, AZColt11 said:

He's probably still better than 80% of the defensive linemen in the NFL.  So washed up compared to Watt?  Get it?  Get it?

These are the jokes people.  As good as it's ever gonna get from me.

When his dad asked his mother what she wanted to name him, she said "Jay".

Unfortunately.....she stutters.....

Bad a bum!

On 11/9/2020 at 11:19 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

After getting paid top $$$ for years and not contributing because of injury after injury he now wants to take his washed up rear end to a winner. Lol

I find it hillarious. If this was say....Donald wanting out.  I wonder if people would b so understanding and willing to stand up for Donald. U see where I am going with this??? Never been a huge Watt fan. Always thought of him as a big juicer that made him what he was.  And I do mean emphasize what he was!!!

52 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I find it hillarious. If this was say....Donald wanting out.  I wonder if people would b so understanding and willing to stand up for Donald. U see where I am going with this??? Never been a huge Watt fan. Always thought of him as a big juicer that made him what he was.  And I do mean emphasize what he was!!!

I live in Texas and I can tell you Watt is a wonderful player with an even better attitude. 

He alone has done so much for Houston and though his numbers are down in past years I fully support the guy. 

I would love for Watt to end up on a SB contender.

Watt is an absolute class act 

19 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I live in Texas and I can tell you Watt is a wonderful player with an even better attitude. 

He alone has done so much for Houston and though his numbers are down in past years I fully support the guy. 

I would love for Watt to end up on a SB contender.

Watt is an absolute class act 

I bet so is Aaron Donald. I just think he would b afforded the same sympathy.

53 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I bet so is Aaron Donald. I just think he would b afforded the same sympathy.

I cant speak for Donald personally but I know for sure Watt has been a champion off the field too with stuff like this

https://www.espn.com/blog/houston-texans/post/_/id/22516/a-year-after-harvey-41-million-raised-by-j-j-watt-is-still-changing-lives

18 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I cant speak for Donald personally but I know for sure Watt has been a champion off the field too with stuff like this

https://www.espn.com/blog/houston-texans/post/_/id/22516/a-year-after-harvey-41-million-raised-by-j-j-watt-is-still-changing-lives

U r missing my point. One is white the other is black.  I think they would be judge differently if Donald pulled the same trick.

On 11/9/2020 at 11:02 AM, King Colt said:

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=JJ+Watt+Wants+Out&qpvt=jj+watt+wants+out&FORM=EWRE

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is in a different stage of his career than Watt. Signed to a four-year, $156 million contract extension, Watson has time on his side. Like Watt, though, Watson doesn’t want to experience years of losing while trying to rebuild draft capital and become a contender again.

“I don’t view it as a rebuilding,” Watson said. “Every year is a new year. It’s a new team. People are going in and out. People are getting traded. People are going and signing different contracts in free agency. Coaching changes, all types of different things. It’s just a stepping stone that we’re just figuring out the right pieces to the puzzle.

“I agree with J.J. I don’t want to sit here and change everything, but I do want to win the championship eventually. We’ve got a long way to go, and we’ve got a lot of work to put in, so that’s our main focus.”

Wow.....pooor JJ.  I cant believe he put up with so much. Wow.....what a great guy.  I mean it was everyone elses fault but his. How bout taking some responsibilty. U know like being so whacked up on juice that his  body is disintegrating before our eyes. Those bad old Texans and how they carried your injured butt the last few years. How bout the major contract u signed and never lived up to expectations , because u kept tearing ligaments. Rubbish!!!!

12 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I think that's what makes the NFL so great its so diverse 

Diverse yes but I still believe a black player is judged differently by the public. Watt was openly critical and gets painted as poor old JJ. The article says the  Texans need to b nice and let him go.  The Texans have won  like how many division titles? They have had a horrible year and he wants out. Sorry , I think he being a sore loser.

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Diverse yes but I still believe a black player is judged differently by the public. Watt was openly critical and gets painted as poor old JJ. The article says the  Texans need to b nice and let him go.  The Texans have won  like how many division titles? They have had a horrible year and he wants out. Sorry , I think he being a sore loser.

He's not being a sore loser that franchise is going down fast thanks to Bill and he wants out for title because he's not winning in Hou.

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

He's not being a sore loser that franchise is going down fast thanks to Bill and he wants out for title because he's not winning in Hou.

Hes had one losing season in how many years? Texans have won a lot over the past 5 years. Hes 31....fading fast and now wants to jump the sinking ship. U dont hear Watson wanting to bail. Wheres Watts loyalty to the organization? They have been very good to him.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hes had one losing season in how many years? Texans have won a lot over the past 5 years. Hes 31....fading fast and now wants to jump the sinking ship. U dont hear Watson wanting to bail. Wheres Watts loyalty to the organization? They have been very good to him.

Watson just got a HUGE extension there's a reason he's not wanting out.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Watson is stuck and if I was him I wouldn't never signed with that franchise. He will never win anything with them. At least he is rich though if that is all he cares about. I would rather have 20 mill and be winning SB's than 30 Mill and losing every week but that is just me.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Watson is stuck and if I was him I wouldn't never signed with that franchise. He will never win anything with them. At least he is rich though if that is all he cares about. I would rather have 20 mill and be winning SB's than 30 Mill and losing every week but that is just me.

Watson is a good building block. The key is getting him help.

12 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Do u see any of the other Texan players making it public that they want out or being critical of the team? Watt is being openly crticial because he wants out. What is even worse to me is that he probably knows the team will cut him. So, now he is going to leave scorched earth behind him with an organization that treated him well. Hes a *.

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Do u see any of the other Texan players making it public that they want out or being critical of the team? Watt is being openly crticial because he wants out. What is even worse to me is that he probably knows the team will cut him. So, now he is going to leave scorched earth behind him with an organization that treated him well. Hes a *.

He's got nothing against the city itself but the Texans have done nothing but ran themselves into the ground. 

They basically gave Dolphins a top 8 pick

7 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

He's got nothing against the city itself but the Texans have done nothing but ran themselves into the ground. 

They basically gave Dolphins a top 8 pick

All you have to do is look at everything he did for the city after the hurricane to see how much he loves that city.  He wants to win a Super Bowl before his career is over.  Countless players have wanted the same thing.  I don’t see why some (your not one of them) are so shocked by this.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

All you have to do is look at everything he did for the city after the hurricane to see how much he loves that city.  He wants to win a Super Bowl before his career is over.  Countless players have wanted the same thing.  I don’t see why some (your not one of them) are so shocked by this.

chandler GIF

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have a feeling it's going to be a while before the Texans get back to being a strong competitive team. 

O'Brian put a hurting on them big time.

12 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

U r missing my point. One is white the other is black.  I think they would be judge differently if Donald pulled the same trick.

So now you're comparing one situation to a hypothetical situation. 

Maybe share a link to a case similar to this one with a black player? 

Should be easy considering how often people look down on the black community. 

12 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The Texans are having a lot more than a horrible year. 

O'Brian made that place a bad place for all involved. I am sure Hopkins was glad to go after the dust was settled. 

Archived