Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out), and LB Darius Leonard (doubtful). Anthony Castonzo is questionable.  The Bengals list only two players on their injured list:

Auden Tate (Doubtful) and Mackensie Alexander (Questionable). 

The Bengals pass defense is surprisingly strong but the run defense is among the worst in the league. Expect the Colts to run the ball. The Colts defense will try to stop the #1 overall pick in Joe Burrow. It should be a fun game to watch. Good luck!  :cheer:

Ways to watch and listen to Colts games

:colts:  :coltshorse:  :coltslogo::1colts:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

Inactives:

TE Mo Alie-Cox
DE Ron'Dell Carter
QB Jacob Eason
WR Daurice Fountain
OG Chaz Green
LB Darius Leonard
WR Dezmon Patmon

Sucks Leonard is out, but this should probably be it, with a bye next week.

That will give him a nice little 4 week recovery period.

Nice to have AC back in the lineup.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

I wish I could get back to 12pm game start times. Those were the good ol days.

Not a tan of time chance.

Try growing up on the Time Zone

My Grandmother had her clocks set on both times and since PCHS plays in a conference that is split by the timeline every game is early 

6 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Inactives:

TE Mo Alie-Cox
DE Ron'Dell Carter
QB Jacob Eason
WR Daurice Fountain
OG Chaz Green
LB Darius Leonard
WR Dezmon Patmon

why arefountain and carter inactive .   fountain is the 3rd best wr left since pittman and cambell are out.   Houston and autry are really banged up to have only mohamad and ben as the defensive ends could be bad news .  I hope houston and autry dont leave the game

13 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

why arefountain and carter inactive .   fountain is the 3rd best wr left since pittman and cambell are out.   Houston and autry are really banged up to have only mohamad and ben as the defensive ends could be bad news .  I hope houston and autry dont leave the game

Also, why is Patmon incactive again if Fountain is inactive? Who makes these decisions? Reich or Ballard? Patmon is getting the raw end of the deal as well. He can't start if Pittman and Campbell are hurt and Fountain is inactive? Not only that, Eason is inactive again? I agree on Carter as well. No point in claiming him off waivers if you're not going to use him.

• Like 1

The difference in run game between last year and this year is patience .  last year in tons of games the colts were getting stuffed in the first half of games , and they just stuck with the run .  Then in the second half the colts run game took over .  IT seems this year the colts give up on the run game if it does not work early , and throw more with rivers . 

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Wonder where we use Harris, he can play slot wr as well as halfback, we may see him in both spots a bit today. I agree Taylor has a big day, Burton may as well.

It is kinda curious that Harris got the active tag over Fountain and Patmon.

Saw Wilkins was questionable coming in as well. So that should give Taylor more looks as well, hopefully.

I want 20+ carries for Taylor today.

Just now, coming on strong said:

when did the colts get him i thought i knew every single player on the colts 53 man roster . never even heard about him. is he a running back?

He is a RB/WR hybrid. I forgot most of what I knew about him. But he had a good backstory and I remember I really liked him when we signed him in April.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Saw Wilkins was questionable coming in as well. So that should give Taylor more looks as well, hopefully.

Surprised they didn’t use the Harris call up on one of the PS RBs

3 minutes ago, w87r said:

Don't be surprised if Harris steals 10 carries from Taylor today. From what I remember about him, I believe he has 4.3-4.4 speed. Just a hunch if they are calling him up.