Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans at Chiefs Thread

danlhart87

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

O'Brien wishing he had a refund clause in Watson's contract after this 133 yard performance.

I have Watson in the good category but not very good or great category. After watching the 2018 playoff game when they played us it was clear Luck was better. Watson has his moments though but he isn't on Mahomes, Jackson's, Wilson's, or Rodgers level for example here in 2020, JMO. I still say losing Hopkins is a huge blow to this team, that would be like Peyton losing Harrison in his prime or Luck losing Hilton for a whole season. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have Watson in the good category but not very good or great category. After watching the 2018 playoff game when they played us it was clear Luck was better. Watson has his moments though but he isn't on Mahomes, Jackson's, Wilson's, or Rodgers level for example here in 2020, JMO. I still say losing Hopkins is a huge blow to this team, that would be like Peyton losing Harrison in his prime or Luck losing Hilton for a whole season. 

I think Watson is easily top half of the league. He's got "great moments" in him, just lacks some consistency. I don't think he's the best passer, but he is a good overall weapon. I definitely didn't think he was worth the contract.

Fuller is looking good though, and I'm happy about that. Had Watson not thrown a bad pass, that would have been an easy TD earlier in the drive.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I like Watson but I am not a fan of O'Brien. I don't like conservative coaches that wait until they are down by 3 TDs in the 4th Quarter and suddenly feel the sense of urgency to score. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

I think Watson is easily top half of the league. He's got "great moments" in him, just lacks some consistency. I don't think he's the best passer, but he is a good overall weapon. I definitely didn't think he was worth the contract.

Fuller is looking good though, and I'm happy about that. Had Watson not thrown a bad pass, that would have been an easy TD earlier in the drive.

Watson is top 10 this year IMO, so that is good at worse, I don't think top 5 though. He does show signs of greatness at times, can't argue that :thmup:

Archived