Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

bye bye Dalton.

csmopar

the jaguars have the money to sign him and are in need of a QB.  AD would be leaving one losing culture for another thats just as bad though

the patriots only have like 2 mil in cap space.  i wonder if signing as a backup on a good team would be more appealing than starting in Jacksonville lol

14 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

the jaguars have the money to sign him and are in need of a QB.  AD would be leaving one losing culture for another thats just as bad though

the patriots only have like 2 mil in cap space.  i wonder if signing as a backup on a good team would be more appealing than starting in Jacksonville lol

He would be a backup in Jax

they are all in on Minshew

I could be wrong but I think every Bengals franchise guy since Anderson had atleast 1 good year somewhere else once they escaped. So did John Kitna who wasn’t a franchise guy but started there for 4 years I think. Dalton is solid. Better right now than some more decorated veterans who are still starting.

9 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Good veteran QB presence for the Giants with Eli gone. :thmup:

I think the Giants are all in on Daniel Jones so I don't know if Dalton would sign to be a back up there? 

Personally I always thought Dalton was too sporadic in his play. He could at times look great but then look very pedestrian the next time out. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

I think the Giants are all in on Daniel Jones so I don't know if Dalton would sign to be a back up there? 

Personally I always thought Dalton was too sporadic in his play. He could at times look great but then look very pedestrian the next time out. 

True.... if Andy wants another starting gig then the Giants are not an option.... he could maybe warm the seat in LA for Herbert for a season. :dunno:

If he doesn’t get any nibbles as a starter the Giants would be better off with him rather than Colt McCoy.... although McCoy only costs the Giants  a buck and a half so Andy’s asking price would have to plummet.

He’s kinda in no man’s land right now.

7 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

True.... if Andy wants another starting gig then the Giants are not an option.... he could maybe warm the seat in LA for Herbert for a season. :dunno:

If he doesn’t get any nibbles as a starter the Giants would be better off with him rather than Colt McCoy.... although McCoy only costs the Giants  a buck and a half so Andy’s asking price would have to plummet.

He’s kinda in no man’s land right now.

He is kinda in no man's land.

I guess if I was him I wouldn't be worried about money.  Look for a decent team that will give him a shot as a starter. A pretty short list really.  

He’s better than Dak and I was a huge Dak fan. Dak is still good. I don’t know if anybody remembers that 1 game here where he ran up the middle for a TD and got beheaded. We basically concluded then that Dak was tough and still wanted to win...he just wasn’t good X and Os wise. Anyway the Cowboys have 2 good quarterbacks. If motivated again McCarthy is a good coach. We’ll just see.

14 hours ago, w87r said:

Dalton $7m makes Brissetts $8.8m not seem as bad for our backup.

I know there is a lot more Cap dedicated to him, but at this point the only number that matters is that $8.8m.

Evidently it don't matter to Ballard. 

Archived